Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 172223242526272829303132 ... LastLast
    Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Default Re: Jamie French, Eva Cassini, Tiffany Starr robbed at gun point.

Quote Originally Posted by TS Evelyn Summers View Post
    * Yawn*.........

Eva...You just need to get ur a$$ to Vegas so I can marry you....and give you the life you deserve

xoxo
    Muahahaha!

~BB~

Quote Originally Posted by EvaCassini View Post
    Ive made a cpl posts defending Jamie. I dont know about Tiff but Jamie and I dont make lots of money, we dont have money saved up for boob jobs like we would like to. Jamie hasnt said anything else because she doesnt want to have to spend all day on here arguing with people who we dont even know, and frankly dont know US at all, literally.
    Jamie has got alot on her mind right now. Her brother is in the hospital still sedated even after a week due to getting into an almost fatal car accident and getting brutally injured. She and I were the first on the scene ( the night of the robbery ) and have been going up to the ICU every day. Thats a big reason why we arent on here "defending" or "arguing" or "stating a point".
    I caught your post just before I stepped out for a smoke. I feel like a huge turd now.
    I think I have a relatively better understanding of why Jamie's been kinda off her rocker lately. Sorry I held this whole thing against the two of you, but without any of this information it did kinda look like you two just had your hands out for no good reason. Enough excuses from me, though. I apologize for whatever it's worth. I hope Jamie's brother recovers quickly and I offer my condolences. After the two of you get back on track so-to-speak and have a little extra time to spare, maybe it wouldn't be such a bad idea to get to know a few people around HA so stupid shit like this doesn't happen again.

Senior Member Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by EvaCassini View Post
    Jamie has got alot on her mind right now. Her brother is in the hospital still sedated even after a week due to getting into an almost fatal car accident and getting brutally injured. She and I were the first on the scene ( the night of the robbery ) and have been going up to the ICU every day.

The only thing she wanted from this thread is perhaps some nice people could help us out. With her brother in the hospital, Jamie and I have had to turn down several "appointments" and we've lost ALOT of time "making money", and havent been able to get on camsites either.
    Do you accept cheques?

We never did get a police report, even though it was promised. Also, this can't really be verified either. Plus, Tiffany seems to be keeping her distance from the whole miserable scene and Jamie and Eva are madly in love or something, so it makes sense that they'd corroborate each other.

I still detect an acute victim complex here.

~BB~

Member Rookie Poster bottomXOslave's Avatar

Like I always girlfriends , " till I don't see proof with my own eyes I don't believe ".

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci View Post
    We never did get a police report, even though it was promised. Also, this can't really be verified either. Plus, Tiffany seems to be keeping her distance from the whole miserable scene and Jamie and Eva are madly in love or something, so it makes sense that they'd corroborate each other.

I still detect an acute victim complex here.

~BB~
    I just figure that after four donation posts and accepting an advance off of Seanchai, considering all the drama these posts have stirred up, they'd be risking far too much if this does turn out to be a huge lie. Their career reputations would be ruined, their reputations within the community would be ruined, and the only option left would be lowly cam shows on unaffiliated websites. It'd basically fuck their cash flow from here on in, so until there's evidence that does contradict everything they've said, I'm willing to give them all the benefit of doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by GrimFusion View Post
    I just figure that after four donation posts and accepting an advance off of Seanchai, considering all the drama these posts have stirred up, they'd be risking far too much if this does turn out to be a huge lie. Their career reputations would be ruined, their reputations within the community would be ruined, and the only option left would be lowly cam shows on unaffiliated websites. It'd basically fuck their cash flow from here on in, so until there's evidence that does contradict everything they've said, I'm willing to give them all the benefit of doubt.
    You give people FAR too much credit. They overlook whatever they want, depending upon to whom it refers. And since nobody can prove that anybody lied, it will always just be a doubt and nothing more... and I never said otherwise. However, there are plenty of girls who have resorted to more desperate schemes than this in the past. I don't think the repercussions would be nearly as severe as you think.

~BB~

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

http://www.trannyawards.com - Febuary.
    A weekend of parties and the chance to meet many of the girls and guys from here. We keep it priced as low as we can (no more than a club night) and the invitation is open to ALL current members of this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai View Post
    http://www.trannyawards.com - Febuary.
    A weekend of parties and the chance to meet many of the girls and guys from here. We keep it priced as low as we can (no more than a club night) and the invitation is open to ALL current members of this forum.
    Nice segue.

~BB~

Senior Member Veteran Poster Genetic's Avatar

I just don't understand why anyone would go to gun point. People always get robbed there.

Badoom tish.