Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: QUEEN Ding A LING is the shit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    Ew at that guys ass.I would not put my mouth on that
    I feel you on that. to much hair right? I shave, I keep my balls smooth, pubic cut and no hair around the ass. I use a loofa when I take a shower, some people just use soap, they have to get the dead skin off their bodies. so I feel you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryz View Post
    What happened to your serious top T-Girl girlfriend?
    My serious TGirl relationship is a serious fuck buddy relationship. I am loving that part of it.

Quote Originally Posted by StlyeMeCunty View Post

Ummmmm... I don't know how comfortable I am wth saying all that ... LOL.
    LOL

Ok then tell your big dick auntie, ooooooh well lol

Ok print what I typed here and tell her " THIS FREAKY GUY TOLD ME TO GIVE YOU THIS LETTER". LOL

I am sure you can do that?

don't play innocent like you don't talk dirty lol You're cute but I don't buy that bullshit lol

Quote Originally Posted by StlyeMeCunty View Post
    Top only...
    And she's a bad ass top only too. She slams that dick down like the hammer of Thor and she goes deeeeeeeeeppppppppppppppppp in the ass. I wanna suck her cock and make her legs shake.

Senior Member Professional Poster

You're one feisty bottom

I've never heard a dude brag about being banged sooo much,in my entire life.Atleast you're honest about your feisty bottomness

Last edited by doctor screw; 10-02-2012 at 12:44 AM.

Rookie Poster

James you need to look up ashley hunter also. I dont know who is better between these two as they both show no mercy when they fuck but i think ashley shoots more.

Quote Originally Posted by doctor screw View Post
    You're one feisty bottom

I've never heard a dude brag about being banged,in my entire life.Atleast you're honest about your feisty bottomness
    Fiesty? No I am a freaky motha fucka lol

I have nothing to hide I am straight up a nasty motha fucka. I let women know who love fucking guys with strapons and I leave prudes alone. I don't fuck around with trying to hide shit I am a proud freaky motha fucka.

Tgirls or women that are wild don't want no shy cunt comig around them and I am strictly into letting my shit out so people will know how nasty I get down. I love to fuck hard and ruff with BDSM PAIN involved. I love for a TGirl or woman to bitch me grab me by the throat and slap me like a bitch, I love for a TGirl to tell me bend over and spank my ass hard, twist my nipples make me suck their cock, ride it, all types of wild fucking. That's me.

People have the right to know and I am straight up with my shit, yes I suck cock and take it in the ass but I also dish out a mean beastly fucking because straight up I love to fuck. I love a TGirl to fuck me in the ass so hard when I am cumming they pound my ass harder so I can black out, I love being banged with the outta body expereince and I love watching others do all types of freak shit too.

That's me though and thanks for being polite.

Quote Originally Posted by ddubose35 View Post
    James you need to look up ashley hunter also. I dont know who is better between these two as they both show no mercy when they fuck but i think ashley shoots more.
    Oh shit, hell I want both of them at the same time lol hahahah I am a greedy motha fucka lol I told people my dream is to have 12 tgirls in a circle and I am in the middle and they are pissing and cumming all over me. I know I am a nasty motha fucka but I love that shit. I love watching their nut ozze out of their cocks that shit makes my dick hard!!!

Yes Ashley shots a helleva load, she could bust on my face anytime. But I seen a shemale that got her fucking beat!!! this chick shots a fucking load so grand that shit is illegal!!! LOL

But yeah I would love to get fucked by both of them and I am sure if I run they will grab me and rape my ass and make me tke the big dick which I will fall in love with LOL Taking one in the ass hard and one in the mouth, that's my shit!!!

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards View Post
    I love her she lays down dick real good and she will eat your asshole she is no joke. She fucks like a real champ

James, do you have notches on your belt or brown smudges on the back of your pants? You sure get around a lot there, fella.

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post
    James, do you have notches on your belt or brown smudges on the back of your pants? You sure get around a lot there, fella.
    Fuck you Dino lol