Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 39
  1. #1
    Silver Poster jamesedwards's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    3,507

    Default QUEEN Ding A LING is the shit!!!

    I love her she lays down dick real good and she will eat your asshole she is no joke. She fucks like a real champ






    Last edited by jamesedwards; 10-01-2012 at 09:47 PM.

  2. #2
    Silver Poster jamesedwards's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    3,507

    Default Re: QUEEN Ding A LING is the shit!!!

    Has anyone seen her films? I have a few and she is a nasty bitch, in a good way



  3. #3
    Junior Poster StlyeMeCunty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    376

    Default Re: QUEEN Ding A LING is the shit!!!

    Oh thats my auntie LOL! She is a mean top thats true!


    Здравствуйте солдата!

  4. #4
    Silver Poster jamesedwards's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    3,507

    Default Re: QUEEN Ding A LING is the shit!!!






  5. #5
    Silver Poster jamesedwards's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    3,507

    Default Re: QUEEN Ding A LING is the shit!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by StlyeMeCunty View Post
    Oh thats my auntie LOL! She is a mean top thats true!
    She is a fucking beast Top!!! LOL That's your auntie? Well tell your big cock Auntie I said I love the fuck outta her and I would love to eat her asshole, suck her cock ALL OF IT and she can fuck me as hard as she can, tear the lining outta my ass hole lol She is so fucking sexy my dick is hard and my asshole is twitching lol If your auntie told me "BEND OVER IMA CRACK THAT ASS OPEN" you tell your anutie I will bend over and she can fuck me in any postion I even do upside down lol I am serious I would love to take her cock. dammmmmmmmmm

    I just seen a video she was pounding this guys ass he was screaming she had no mercy and she loves to watch herself fuck on camera tell her I would love that shit she's a fucking die hard nasty fucking freak like me. I love her.

    PS let her know she can fist my ass too



  6. #6
    till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,257

    Default Re: QUEEN Ding A LING is the shit!!!

    Ew at that guys ass.I would not put my mouth on that



  7. #7
    Silver Poster Ryz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    3,087

    Default Re: QUEEN Ding A LING is the shit!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards View Post
    She is a fucking beast Top!!! LOL That's your auntie? Well tell your big cock Auntie I said I love the fuck outta her and I would love to eat her asshole, suck her cock ALL OF IT and she can fuck me as hard as she can, tear the lining outta my ass hole lol She is so fucking sexy my dick is hard and my asshole is twitching lol If your auntie told me "BEND OVER IMA CRACK THAT ASS OPEN" you tell your anutie I will bend over and she can fuck me in any postion I even do upside down lol I am serious I would love to take her cock. dammmmmmmmmm

    I just seen a video she was pounding this guys ass he was screaming she had no mercy and she loves to watch herself fuck on camera tell her I would love that shit she's a fucking die hard nasty fucking freak like me. I love her.

    PS let her know she can fist my ass too
    What happened to your serious top T-Girl girlfriend?


    I use to be a Goon. Now I'm a Pretty Bitch.

  8. #8
    Junior Poster StlyeMeCunty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    376

    Default Re: QUEEN Ding A LING is the shit!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards View Post
    She is a fucking beast Top!!! LOL That's your auntie? Well tell your big cock Auntie I said I love the fuck outta her and I would love to eat her asshole, suck her cock ALL OF IT and she can fuck me as hard as she can, tear the lining outta my ass hole lol She is so fucking sexy my dick is hard and my asshole is twitching lol If your auntie told me "BEND OVER IMA CRACK THAT ASS OPEN" you tell your anutie I will bend over and she can fuck me in any postion I even do upside down lol I am serious I would love to take her cock. dammmmmmmmmm

    I just seen a video she was pounding this guys ass he was screaming she had no mercy and she loves to watch herself fuck on camera tell her I would love that shit she's a fucking die hard nasty fucking freak like me. I love her.

    PS let her know she can fist my ass too

    Ummmmm... I don't know how comfortable I am wth saying all that ... LOL.


    Здравствуйте солдата!

  9. #9
    Junior Member Rookie Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    11

    Default Re: QUEEN Ding A LING is the shit!!!

    Is she still strictly a top only or will she take that dick in her ass? Been wanting to see her for years



  10. #10
    Junior Poster StlyeMeCunty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    376

    Default Re: QUEEN Ding A LING is the shit!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by DATO 24-7 View Post
    Is she still strictly a top only or will she take that dick in her ass? Been wanting to see her for years
    Top only...


    Здравствуйте солдата!

Similar Threads

  1. Paula Prado, ring-a-ding-ding!
    By theone1982 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-23-2014, 05:42 AM
  2. Anyone know TS Goddess Ling NYC
    By sumbale4uliny in forum Escort Reviews
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-12-2012, 12:25 AM
  3. TS Chynadoll (Ling)
    By Grenville in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-31-2011, 10:55 PM
  4. TS Goddess Ling NYC
    By michael1973 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-21-2008, 02:43 AM
  5. Ding dong from Russia!
    By Lord Goatse in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-07-2006, 05:56 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •