Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

Default Re: Why Steven aka Spencer Fox relate to be a Satanist with being a adulterer and lia

who the fuck is spencer fox?

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

Default Re: Why Steven aka Spencer Fox relate to be a Satanist with being a adulterer and lia

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Quiet Reflections View Post
    And who cares?

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

I think christians/catholics/muslims/jews are worse than satanists

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by robertlouis View Post
    And who cares?
    Quote Originally Posted by Quiet Reflections View Post
    Yes. Both questions seems very relevant to me…

Quote Originally Posted by AmyDaly View Post
    I think christians/catholics/muslims/jews are worse than satanists
    You’re right, Amy, I suppose. But all in all, aren’t they all, Satanist or not, exactly as if they were all standing or kneeling in front of a chair or a table or even a door knob, and asking for stuff anyways… "Please, chair, let me have a Mercedes Benz!"

Senior Member Veteran Poster

While I don't believe in Abrahamic superstition, if I had to chose between worshipping Yahweh and Lucifer:

The devil gave humans critical thinking, which God didn't want. He wanted us to not eat from the tree of knowledge of whatever the hell so we could basically be thought slaves for eternity, but the devil did us a favor and turned the tables there with a single conversation.

Also, the devil killed a grand total of 10 people in the bible, while God killed somewhere around 2.3 million. He understands human nature, but doesn't judge you for being human. He accepts God's unwanted children unconditionally. And still, he's the bad guy. Why? Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's our silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Look Marge, I'm reading The Economist, did you know Indonesia is at a crossroads?

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

i own the satanic bible and satanism isnt about worshiping any deity at all.
    its more of a philosophy or ideology mixed with just a hint of esoteric knowledge.
    theyre just pretty much hedonist and social drawinist. survival of the strongest and the only purpose in life is to pursue what makes one happy.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by dc_guy_75 View Post
    While I don't believe in Abrahamic superstition, if I had to chose between worshipping Yahweh and Lucifer:

The devil gave humans critical thinking, which God didn't want. He wanted us to not eat from the tree of knowledge of whatever the hell so we could basically be thought slaves for eternity, but the devil did us a favor and turned the tables there with a single conversation.

Also, the devil killed a grand total of 10 people in the bible, while God killed somewhere around 2.3 million. He understands human nature, but doesn't judge you for being human. He accepts God's unwanted children unconditionally. And still, he's the bad guy. Why? Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's our silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    The myth reminds a lot indeed that of Prometheus in ancient Greek mythology. He had to steel fire from the Gods to give it to men, and was the one to brought to them knowledge and techniques. He was condemned by Zeus to be chained to a rock and have his liver eaten forever by an eagle. By the way, Lucifer means the carrier of the flame or the torch in Latin. Originally, it doesn’t have anything to do with “evil”.

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    its more of a philosophy or ideology mixed with just a hint of esoteric knowledge.
    theyre just pretty much hedonist and social drawinist. survival of the strongest and the only purpose in life is to pursue what makes one happy.
    Although we generally also widely believe in empathy and sharing too, this all sounds a lot like what we, atheist and agnostic materialists, believe in, Amber…
    Not that I'm their spokesperson or anything...

No deity at all? They worship themselves as gods. Unlike most other religions that preach social brotherhood while hypocritically ostracizing anyone who's different, Satanists outrightly devalue non-believers because they aren't the masters of their own destiny.

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GrimFusion View Post
    No deity at all? They worship themselves as gods. Unlike most other religions that preach social brotherhood while hypocritically ostracizing anyone who's different, Satanists outrightly devalue non-believers because they aren't the masters of their own destiny.
    so...im not seeing anything wrong with that lol

so...im not seeing anything wrong with that lol
    Heh... has anybody ever introduced you to Dianetics?
    It's kinda like Satanism meets Catholicity with a sprinkle of aliens.