Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Question Why Steven aka Spencer Fox relate to be a Satanist with being a adulterer and liar?

being a Satanist is not a bad thing next to be an Atheist
    why this guy put all of this in the same Sentence?

" Mallory is a Satanist, adulterer, pathological liar, and an ecstasy dealer"

the real Satanist life is very healthy, read about the COS on the internet

COS = Church of Satan

Senior Member Professional Poster

Default Re: Why Steven aka Spencer Fox relate to be a Satanist with being a adulterer and lia

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Montero View Post
    You think it is better to worship satan than to not believe in his existence?

Senior Member Veteran Poster Genetic's Avatar

Default Re: Why Steven aka Spencer Fox relate to be a Satanist with being a adulterer and lia

I think Spencer Fox was just slinging any old mud he could to try and take heat off himself and put it onto someone else. The common perception of Satanists is very far from what they are actually, but then, there are some who do play up to the stereotype.

Either way, Spencer Fox is clearly a dick.

Senior Member Junior Poster Tina Francis's Avatar

Did anyone but me get the irony in the name of the first commenter on that page?

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Montero View Post
    why this guy put all of this in the same Sentence?

" Mallory is a Satanist, adulterer, pathological liar, and an ecstasy dealer"

the real Satanist life is very healthy, read about the COS on the internet

COS = Church of Satan
    Satanism and atheism have nothing to do with each other, Nichole.
    Satanists have a set of incredibly selfish and self-serving core beliefs. It's healthy if you consider self-preservation at the cost of community benefit "healthy", but I wouldn't. That probably sounds communistic, but sacrifice without personal benefit is an admirable quality and something Satanists are taught to avoid.

I'm not saying it's impossible to be a socially civil Satanist, but it's not impossible for a Satanist to be an adulterer, a pathological liar, and/or an ecstasy dealer. I know a Christian who sells meth, steals from people, and lies all the time.

Realistically, I think the dude is just really pissed off and more than willing to make mountains out of molehills even if it means making untrue accusations.

Seriously, though... don't say Satanism is better than atheism. I'm sure I'd get a few people's goad if I said atheists were better than Christians. I wouldn't and we aren't; I'm just saying.

Senior Member Veteran Poster Lovecox's Avatar

Atheists are bad? Well, I'm sure there are millions of intolerant religious extremists that would agree with you.

Member Rookie Poster

Every religion that teaches good morals, as in helping others is good, its only when people start judging other sbased on their religiona dn way of life that it causes problems.

Senior Member Veteran Poster Genetic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lovecox View Post
    Well, I'm sure there are millions of intolerant religious extremists that would agree with you.
    Careful now or a certain group of religious people will get offended. You know, that religion of peace with peaceful followers like this?

Senior Member 5 Star Poster EvonRose's Avatar

Everyone knows what religion is based of and what the true intentions of, once religion is used for evil it is clear on the bible that it is blasphemy... therefore not part of the religion but an extremist...

Quote Originally Posted by Genetic View Post
    Careful now or a certain group of religious people will get offended. You know, that religion of peace with peaceful followers like this?
    Or these....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	westboro.jpg 
Views:	381 
Size:	42.7 KB 
ID:	511260  

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed