Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Tranny Chaser Chaser

I found this year old Village Voice article fascinating.

Gay guys in lust for straight guy will go as far as dressing in drag to trap tranny chasers. Apparently not all gay guys like dressing in drag but are willing to try that route to snag a straight guy.

The other interesting thing is the mention about regular straight guys who would never be with another guy, going gaga over trannies. Make someone feminine enough and even "thick neck Guidos with the horse cocks" will screw a transformed guy.

http://www.villagevoice.com/2011-06-...chaser-chaser/

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Default Re: Tranny Chaser Chaser

no comment

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

actually makes me want to get a vag

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousGeorge View Post
    I found this year old Village Voice article fascinating.

Gay guys in lust for straight guy will go as far as dressing in drag to trap tranny chasers. Apparently not all gay guys like dressing in drag but are willing to try that route to snag a straight guy.

The other interesting thing is the mention about regular straight guys who would never be with another guy, going gaga over trannies. Make someone feminine enough and even "thick neck Guidos with the horse cocks" will screw a transformed guy.

http://www.villagevoice.com/2011-06-...chaser-chaser/
    Fairly evident. I don't think the femboy and androgyny posts would be nearly as popular on HA if this weren't somewhat true, but I think we're still talking about a fraction of a minority. As I see it, there are essentially two camps here; the handful of men who prefer dick to vagina no matter the person it's attached to, and guys who are desperate and open-minded enough to settle when no other option seems to exist. That is way, way objectifying, but when the only intention is finding a good fuck at a bar and the night is dwindling everybody tends to be a lot less picky and discerning.

If gay dudes can throw on some feminine attire and makeup, hit a bar and steal a "straight" man from a transsexual, more power to 'em. I can see some motive in the silent gay men versus transsexuals feud, but if "stealing our men" is any bit of it, they aren't the type of "admirers" most of the girls around here would want anyhow. I figure a few people won't agree; but they're bottom-feeders and as such, they provide a service to the rest of the crowd. Garbage collection, basically. That is a horrible analogy, but is it untrue?

People are willing to do many extreme things to get pleasure and fulfillment. They are allowed to but remember the risk your taking. Most straight guys are not attracted to guys. You risk your life expecially if you meet a crazy who thinks your a transsexual or women.

Another issue I have is with the tranny chasing issue is that it shows the bias males face. Women can like other women and its okay. They get the nice label of being bi. On the other hand, guys attracted to women and transsexuals are called gay. Most guys that like transsexuals generally are not attracted to guys.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Silver Poster

no coment

irl most of us know the difference between a CD and a transgendered female. I can't believe anyone could be "fooled", unless they want to

Senior Member Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by flabbybody View Post
    irl most of us know the difference between a CD and a transgendered female. I can't believe anyone could be "fooled", unless they want to
    A very good point there.x

Junior Poster

At the risk of re-opening a long debate on sexuality, I do not accept that there is a binary aspect to sexuality; it is not a case of hetero versus homo. There are many shades of grey in between not forgetting those who identify themselves as asexual. So if a person with the appearance of a female has a dick or a male with a pussy is going to ruin you day, well tough. I am attacted to the person I am attracted to.

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Gay guys still think str8 men into TGs are in denial about their sexuality, thus the belief that frilly panties, mascara, perfume lipstick and a wig are enough to hook a hetero dude.

Let's be honest there seems to be large subset of guys on this board who dig BOTH CDs/DQs and transgendered women.