Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Default Re: Spent the last two weeks in a State run Regional Psychiatric Hospital

Hey Erika... this might seem like a strange place but people here genuinely enjoy your postings and like you. We would miss you and the world would miss you. Hang on in here. You matter as a person. It'll get better.

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Default Re: Spent the last two weeks in a State run Regional Psychiatric Hospital

Keep taking your meds Erika. Are you in an outpatient treatment program, meeting with a psychiatrist at least once a month??

thinking of you... You are not alone honey x

Silver Poster

Erika I am very sorry you are going through this but it seems as if you have good people around you. Support is key.

I look forward to meeting you one day and having a beer but in the mean time just keep taking care of you.

Keep us updated on your progress. You got a lot of people here who care about you.

Ed

I've neverdone good things
    I've never done bad things
    I've never done anything out of the blue

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Erika like the other posters I was shocked at your news, but pleased to hear you are getting over it. We are always in a state of transition, never knowing for sure when one phase ends, and another begins. Just try to stay ahead of the curve.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Erika, I've tried to write things but am at a loss for words. Just please take care of yourself.

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tsadriana View Post
    Erika me loves u and im with u all the way hun....u can talk with me anytime hun.....Don`t forget u said it that im mad so pls let me be the mad one..BIg hugs and all my support hun 24/7 anytime u need to talk with someone im here.....Love ya be strong....We all have a hard life but being strong is all about....lots of kisses xxxxxxx

Adriana is a good person, Erika. She is there for you in a way we mere guys can't be. Stay well.

Erika, take care of yourself.

Senior Member Professional Poster

Thank you all for your kind words and support.

I am currently being treated for major depression disorder with 40mg of Celexa 1x daily, 200mg of Trazadone 100mg 2x nightly, 150mg 0f Vistarial 50mg 3x daily. This combanaiton of meds leave me seadated and drowsy all day & night.
    Although I don't feel suicidal, I still have a strong urge to cut myself, not to die just too feel pain.
    I do need to feel psyhical pain too feel loved....

At this point I can't see myself stop cutting. The hospital was up front with me and said that if I self injure myself too much they would recall me too the hospital for involentary addmission for a much longer stay.
    My life still feels out of control and my reality seems distorted.
    Again thank you all for being kind.

Erika

Last edited by Erika1487; 09-28-2012 at 08:43 PM.

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

I'm on cymbalta and Kolonopin for my depression and anxiety.
    Feel better Erika I tried suicide myself a few times.