Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Re: Spent the last two weeks in a State run Regional Psychiatric Hospital

Erika By all means take it as an advice girl not offense, you need to focus on your therapy not on these threads your on the wrong place yeah its good to have the support from some nice in people here. But this isn't the right place for you girl for the time being, there's mostly drama on here , you need to focus on your recovery an lean more on the people that love you, like your family and friends in person you need their touch not the internet and get a life i mean get to know yourself, love yourself and the hobbies you love to do in life being in the laptop/computer isn't life at all. Take at look at your environment and ask yourself if your happy hope your recovery goes well and theres a lot more to life has to offer

Anyway, I'm really sick of all the anonymous bitching about transsexuals who expect a donation for NSA sex. We didn't make the world the way it is. You guys just want to take advantage of us for being born deformed with dicks. You cheap, sick freaks.

Senior Member Professional Poster

Default Re: Spent the last two weeks in a State run Regional Psychiatric Hospital

Stay Strong

“Living is really hard, but death is forever. We’re all going to die eventually, so what’s your rush' Even if you think committing suicide will make you seem tragic and romantic and cool, you’ll never know what happened anyway. Don’t you want to know how your life was supposed to turn out. Wouldn't you like to see what you’re made of?”
    ― Susan M. Brackney

Having gone through post op depression for cancer surgery and being on meds for about 10 years I can understand the depression. If you want to talk feel free to e-mail me anytime. Any thing I can do to help I will, I know how devastating it can be. Stay strong and get support anyway that you can. God bless and good luck

6'8" 180 lb oral top

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Erika, once again, you need to give yourself a break. A serious break. You’re not responsible for everything that happens in your life. You know the expression: “Shit happens!” It does in everybody’s life, and it’s far from always being our doing… From what little I know from you, I know you’re someone extremely tough on yourself. But it’s not you, not everything is your fault or your doing… Try to cool off a bit; you’re not well: be gentle with yourself, if just for this once… You deserve a break.

Quote Originally Posted by rockabilly View Post
    I'm on cymbalta and Kolonopin for my depression and anxiety.
    Feel better Erika I tried suicide myself a few times.
    I guess we belong to a pretty big club, Rockabilly…

Erika feel better and hang in there hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Professional Poster BluegrassCat's Avatar

Keep up with the meds, even though the side effects suck, they're worth it. Keep talking to people, keep reaching out to people. It will get better.

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Heard this on British radio this morning and thought if you read and thought about it, it might help you. It's by a medieval Persiaon poet called Hafez.

I wish I could show you,
    When you are lonely or in the darkness,
    The Astonishing Light
    Of your own Being!

Senior Member Junior Poster

Good luck and best wishes. Take care of yourself.

Bald Headed Old Fart Professional Poster BigDF's Avatar

Hello all, I spoke to Erika on the phone this morning and although she is still very down, she seems to be on the mend, depending on how things go with her therapist on Thursday. While she's worried the therapist will see she's still cutting herself and recommend that she be committed again, she is trying to find outpatient therapy. She has promised to send me an email on Thursday and let me know how things are going. Thanks to everyone for their positive responses, you are all living up to the title of this board.

I want to make you gasp and sigh!

Live to Love, Love to Live

http://brittanystjordan.com/

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Good to hear that BigDF... you're a good guy