Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Member Veteran Poster SFTB's Avatar

Default Cowboy President

Today, our cowboy President stood in front of the UN, declared that an Arab nation was developing WMD, and supporting terrorist and that the time was running out before the US has to act.

Only CHANGE this time is the cowboy came from Chicago.

What change? Someone say change?

"He also blasted Iran, whose president on Monday declared Israel has "no roots in the Middle East," blaming it for "propping up a dictatorship in Damascus" and supporting terrorist groups abroad.

Obama said that while the United States remains committed to a diplomatic solution on Iran's nuclear program, "time is not unlimited."

While Iranian leaders say their nuclear program is for peaceful purposes, western leaders believe Tehran wants to build a nuclear weapon. U.N. inspectors also have expressed doubts about the program's aims.

The consequences of a nuclear-armed Iran are immense, Obama told delegates.

"It would threaten the elimination of Israel, the security of Gulf nations, and the stability of the global economy. It risks triggering a nuclear-arms race in the region, and the unraveling of the non-proliferation treaty," Obama said."
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	change.JPG 
Views:	264 
Size:	33.5 KB 
ID:	508396  

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

Default Re: Cowboy President

So what? what would you have done differently?

Oh was a bit confused there...but it's just the resident dickhead. Move along, nothing to see here...

Quote Originally Posted by Quiet Reflections View Post
    So what? what would you have done differently?
    Thank you for getting my point. There has been no change, and he has done nothing different. Same playbook, different coach.

Quote Originally Posted by SFTB View Post
    Thank you for getting my point. There has been no change, and he has done nothing different. Same playbook, different coach.
    Ok, so what playbook would you like to use? What play would you have called? How could that situation have been handled different? Is he being a cowboy or dealing with that problem the same way everyone else would? No other president would have done anything different except use different words.

Quote Originally Posted by Quiet Reflections View Post
    Is he being a cowboy or dealing with that problem the same way everyone else would? No other president would have done anything different except use different words.
    THANK YOU! My point exactly. There has been no change. He is just like every other president. You all bought a bill of goods, and now you're making excuses for him.

"Well, sure he's saying we'll go to war if this MidEast country doent stop pursuing WMD, no different than any other President"

"Sure he keeps bailing the banks out, sure he's taken the deficit to unheard of levels, sure more people are on assistance, sure ...."

All you Kool Aid drinkers crack me up, he's no different than any others, you bought into the whole CHANGE and you got more of the same.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	change2.JPG 
Views:	222 
Size:	30.4 KB 
ID:	508397  

Question Re: Cowboy President

@SFTB .. question remains, what would you have done differently?

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Today, our cowboy President stood in front of the UN, declared that an Arab nation was developing WMD...
    Sorry but you're confused. About three terms ago the cowboy president sent a representative to the UN to falsely declare a terrorist nation was developing WMDs. The current president doesn't dress up in cowboy boots or wear ten gallon hats while pretending to clear brush on his " ranch". The other difference is the current president didn't lie.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Quote Originally Posted by SFTB View Post
    THANK YOU! My point exactly. There has been no change. He is just like every other president. You all bought a bill of goods, and now you're making excuses for him.

"Well, sure he's saying we'll go to war if this MidEast country doent stop pursuing WMD, no different than any other President"

"Sure he keeps bailing the banks out, sure he's taken the deficit to unheard of levels, sure more people are on assistance, sure ...."

All you Kool Aid drinkers crack me up, he's no different than any others, you bought into the whole CHANGE and you got more of the same.
    So you aren't going to answer? Is it safe to say then that you, yourself wouldn't have done anything different? And I'm not an Obama supporter, If i'm going with a powdered drink mix I like crystal light or tang.

Quote Originally Posted by trish View Post
    The other difference is the current president didn't lie.
    Trish, Obama has taken the art of lying to a new level.