Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Default Re: Sarina Valentina's house is burglarized...!!!

Quote Originally Posted by innocentbychoice View Post
    That's the guy she's pressing charges against because of the theft, saw it on her Twitter.

Too bad that this happened to her, but it is weird that the main suspect was right there and police didn't do anything.
    Police are in a tough situation. If the guy let himself in with his own key, there's no breaking and entering, and to the cops he's just taking what he claims is legitimately his. I don't know the full facts of this but I have known enough cops to know they absolutely hate domestic situations because they're so damned confused--they can't tell what belongs to which party and what might be common property, which could amount to most of it if the parties have been together a long time. They're not going to arrest someone for removing his or her own possessions (or what that person plausibly claims is their possessions) from a property they have apparently legitimate access to; usually a key is enough, but a utility bill or an ID with the person's name on it is pretty much all even a suspicious cop will need. Generally they'll do nothing except maintain the peace and leave it to the parties to take further action, usually a civil litigation, long and expensive.

It's utterly shit for Sarina and I wish her a happy outcome, but situations like this happen all the time when couples split up. It's how divorce lawyers get rich.

Senior Member Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by danthepoetman View Post
    I find the whole thing very strange indeed, Christian. Something just doesn’t seem right in all of this.
    It is alot more than something ,

Sammi Valentine's Personal Fat Bastard & Self Appointed Teddy Bear Of Tatiana Summer & Evon Rose's Date To The 4th Annual Tranny Awards .... I Hope .

If i were her (and lets face it, if I was I'd never leave the house cos id be playing with those tits) I would look into hiring a massive thug to beat the shit out of him until he returns the personal belongings.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Cecil Rhodes View Post
    It is alot more than something ,
    Obviously. I couldn't imagine she was filming all of this with the perpetrator just by her side... Very sad...

Quote Originally Posted by loveboof View Post
    Are you saying that someone is lying here, and that it is maybe deserved?

Why leave the water dispenser?! That's what I wanna know.. lol

Of all the cool shit in there that had to be up there :P
    Why leave the fridge, stove, food etc. ? Why leave the toilets undamaged or devoid of an upper decker ( for dna ) ? Ever heard of the WET BANDITS ? That happens alot more than you think .

Sammi Valentine's Personal Fat Bastard & Self Appointed Teddy Bear Of Tatiana Summer & Evon Rose's Date To The 4th Annual Tranny Awards .... I Hope .

Senior Member Veteran Poster TatianaSummer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpoogeMonkey View Post
    If i were her (and lets face it, if I was I'd never leave the house cos id be playing with those tits) I would look into hiring a massive thug to beat the shit out of him until he returns the personal belongings.
    Thats how people settle these things were I come from.

Quote Originally Posted by MacShreach View Post
    Police are in a tough situation. If the guy let himself in with his own key, there's no breaking and entering, and to the cops he's just taking what he claims is legitimately his. I don't know the full facts of this but I have known enough cops to know they absolutely hate domestic situations because they're so damned confused--they can't tell what belongs to which party and what might be common property, which could amount to most of it if the parties have been together a long time. They're not going to arrest someone for removing his or her own possessions (or what that person plausibly claims is their possessions) from a property they have apparently legitimate access to; usually a key is enough, but a utility bill or an ID with the person's name on it is pretty much all even a suspicious cop will need. Generally they'll do nothing except maintain the peace and leave it to the parties to take further action, usually a civil litigation, long and expensive.

It's utterly shit for Sarina and I wish her a happy outcome, but situations like this happen all the time when couples split up. It's how divorce lawyers get rich.
    You are pretty close on it . I noticed Sarina wasn't putting any blame on any particular person or mentioning the guy in the video . Regardless of your opinions on the matter or Sarina, if you make your living or live off of the income from criminal activity, the stuff you purchase from that income is unlawfully obtained/possessed and can be seized . We all know how Sarina makes her living and i know the LVMPD does aswell . I don't think those officers wanted to get more involved than they were and i am sure Sarina didn't either . Civil and Criminal are 2 completely seperate areas of the Law .

Dita TS / Dita Dior Veteran Poster ditadior's Avatar

wow... that is crazy.
    i thought from reading title it would be a few items or something not the whole damn house.

i'd freak, and never would want to experience that nightmare come to life.

i hope she is doing better and is keeping her head up.

who ever stole everything better hope she never finds out and is fucking running for the hills.

902-316-2651
    dita.tsexual@gmail.com
    ditadior.com
    ts-ditadior.ca
    @ts_dita - twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Cecil Rhodes View Post
    You are pretty close on it . I noticed Sarina wasn't putting any blame on any particular person or mentioning the guy in the video . Regardless of your opinions on the matter or Sarina, if you make your living or live off of the income from criminal activity, the stuff you purchase from that income is unlawfully obtained/possessed and can be seized . We all know how Sarina makes her living and i know the LVMPD does aswell . I don't think those officers wanted to get more involved than they were and i am sure Sarina didn't either . Civil and Criminal are 2 completely seperate areas of the Law .
    I keep forgetting that prostitution is illegal in parts of the US (it isn't where I live) so yeah, I forgot about that, and you are quite right. In that situation I guess either the cops arrest everybody on suspicion of living off illegal earnings or basically, just prevent 'em killing each other and walk away. The latter, under that set of circumstances, appears to be a pretty reasonable tactic, you can't blame the cops for doing it. Would mean that any recourse to civil litigation would be pretty much closed to Sarina as well, since she would have to demonstrate title and with what, and how earned, she bought it...nasty. Probably a take it on the chin and learn situation, sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by SpoogeMonkey View Post
    ..... then the cops get involved because they know why the guy got beat up and since it started out as a domestic dispute, the State is the victim and they can investigate without the guy pressing charges . Considering what business the parties are involved in, investigators that handle organized crime will most definately get involved and take over the case .

The guy could stay at home and jack off to videos of firemen washing their trucks while the huge thug he hired to beats up Sarina or the Thug that beat him up .

Wait a second ........ One is Gay, one is a TS . Uh oh, Hate Crime .

Come to think about it, this is a stupid idea for all parties jnvolved .