Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member Platinum Poster

Default Re: Man defending his transgender girlfriend slashed by 350-pound man at Greenwich Vi

Yeah! the guy should have stayed content with his burger…
    Why is it so difficult for someone to accept other ways to live life and love ,when it doesn’t even affect them personally? I just don’t get this!

Senior Member Junior Poster innocentbychoice's Avatar

Default Re: Man defending his transgender girlfriend slashed by 350-pound man at Greenwich Vi

Ugh it sucks when this type of thing happens. And how the f is this a "serious" article with a sentence like this one?:

"McLeod said the big-bellied ogre then threatened to beat up his girlfriend."

And then: "The suspect said he would take him up on his offer, but was going to get his cheeseburger first."

Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by innocentbychoice View Post
    Ugh it sucks when this type of thing happens. And how the f is this a "serious" article with a sentence like this one?:

"McLeod said the big-bellied ogre then threatened to beat up his girlfriend."

And then: "The suspect said he would take him up on his offer, but was going to get his cheeseburger first."

Lol.

You're right, I get the impression the writer was playing for laughs. Which is a bit sick.

Am I allowed to say it's just another good reason never to go to MacDanalds or is that too anti-PC?

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MacShreach View Post
    Am I allowed to say it's just another good reason never to go to MacDanalds or is that too anti-PC?
    Anti-CF maybe!

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Member Rookie Poster

I don't get why homosexuality is so much more taboo amongst blacks than amongst other races, considering that a much larger portion of blacks are on the down low.

Professional Poster

This is straight up comedy. Probably pure fiction, but at the very least embellished hyperbole!

"I don't see it that way. I see it as a complete and total betrayal of my testicles!"

Silver Poster

mcdonalds seems to be a popular attack zone for trannies. there was a previous attack in maryland of chrissy lee polis @ a macdonalds

Professional Poster

stupid fat man of shit¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
    I dont understand how exists so stupid people like this one argggggggggggg

Silver Poster

his girl looks like a jailhouse chick though!

she probably on blacktgirls somewhere

Pussy is ALWAYS free for me

Senior Member Junior Poster innocentbychoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hngs View Post
    I don't get why homosexuality is so much more taboo amongst blacks than amongst other races, considering that a much larger portion of blacks are on the down low.
    I don't understand how some black people can be so close minded and discriminative towards other minorities when they, given their history, know first hand what it feels like to be treated like crap just for being who you are. It's ridiculous.