Default Re: Why would she do this?

Quote Originally Posted by Flaco View Post
    Ahh keep doing your thing babygirl lol
    That's what she said she was doing

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Flaco View Post
    Well, I do have fears of being "exposed" but as crazy as it sounds apart of me wouldn't mind being exposed. It would feel like I'd finally have a burden lifted off me. However, what bothers me is that my parents are always so proud of me, my younger siblings look up to me, and I have so many former teammates and friends that I get along great with. If they found out about my attraction to Tgirls they just wouldn't understand. They would all just see me as Gay. I know it sounds good to say "Fuck what they think, I'll live my life anyway I want", but in reality it's not so easy. These are people that care for me, and I don't think they would ever look at me the same afterwards. But anyway thats a different story.

Back to this topic though, the problem here is that it's a video of them having sex. I wouldn't even want to be recorded having sex with a GG, so don't think it's because she's a TS that I have a problem with it. Sex should be something that stays behind closed doors, unless two people (Or more lol) have given their consent about showing their sex to the world. Even if It was the prettiest GG in the world I still don't want everyone watching me fuck her. It's just not a good look.
    i know its hard to believe but if gone about the right way and with the right person than its not going to be as life altering as you think it might be.
    of course being exposed thru a sex video isnt going to yield anything but negative results and drama.
    the thing is most people think that being ts is what they see on jerry springer or some other shit.im sure if you sat down and explained what it was to be transgender and explain your attraction they might be a bit more understanding and less shocked. especially if you have a ts girl of quality in your life.
    i remember i was so sure my ex's family was going to have a problem with me being ts.however having meet me and spent time with me they
    were shocked and pleased that i was just like any other girl. than me and their oh so perfect and precious son broke up.now the mom hates me and im a villain lol

Quote Originally Posted by MacShreach View Post
    That's what she said she was doing
    lol...ive been done.it only takes a few mins when im the one driving

Senior Member Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty94 View Post
    Yah... that's really fucked up. And sorry... I know this is generalizing, but this bitch is just another reason why transexuals get a bad rep...
    Agreed with u there ,because of some specimen like this transexual we get a really bad reputation.

I find it funny that they're fucking while watching Bugs Bunny.

Smile Re: Why would she do this?

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    i know its hard to believe but if gone about the right way and with the right person than its not going to be as life altering as you think it might be.
    of course being exposed thru a sex video isnt going to yield anything but negative results and drama.
    the thing is most people think that being ts is what they see on jerry springer or some other shit.im sure if you sat down and explained what it was to be transgender and explain your attraction they might be a bit more understanding and less shocked. especially if you have a ts girl of quality in your life.
    i remember i was so sure my ex's family was going to have a problem with me being ts.however having meet me and spent time with me they
    were shocked and pleased that i was just like any other girl. than me and their oh so perfect and precious son broke up.now the mom hates me and im a villain lol

What!?!? Shocked and pleased about what,you are a prostitute hore, they weren't to pleased about that. Get it right they didn't want me with you because your sorry can't get a job or anything else, that's why your broke ass is stuck in VA, so have fun doing what you hate the most....we both know you have No life, so stop lying hoe

NOBODY LIKES YOU,EVERYBODY HATES YOU,YOU ARE GOING TO LOOSE...SMILE YOU FUCK

Quote Originally Posted by METALFACE View Post
    What!?!? Shocked and pleased about what,you are a prostitute hore, they weren't to pleased about that. Get it right they didn't want me with you because your sorry can't get a job or anything else, that's why your broke ass is stuck in VA, so have fun doing what you hate the most....we both know you have No life, so stop lying hoe
    and heres the reason im single lol.
    just dont forget that it was your mother calling to confide in me about you and the problems you were giving her.dont forget that it was me that had to beg her to not kick you out.
    also dont forget the money i was sending to your mother to feed your broke grown ass.
    its was okay for both you and your family to use the money i was making from the industry but now im the whore.nigga please

and heres the reason im single lol.
    just dont forget that it was your mother calling to confide in me about you and the problems you were giving her.dont forget that it was me that had to beg her to not kick you out.
    also dont forget the money i was sending to your mother to feed your broke grown ass.
    its was okay for both you and your family to use the money i was making from the industry but now im the whore.nigga please
    No this is why I'm so happy I'm not with you, you dumping me, best moment of my relationship. With you, and shit up hoe that's why your broke ass was begging for money, are u still on Craigslist using men for food because u don't have No money,please get out here bitch, you hate your life jokes on you

Quote Originally Posted by METALFACE View Post
    No this is why I'm so happy I'm not with you, you dumping me, best moment of my relationship. With you, and shit up hoe that's why your broke ass was begging for money, are u still on Craigslist using men for food because u don't have No money,please get out here bitch, you hate your life jokes on you
    i was broke because i made the huge mistake of investing my time and money into our relationship.
    and your right me dumping you was the best thing that could happen for the both of us.my bad that i got tired of the constant emotional and physical abuse.
    and im glad your happy hun.i really am.you dont see me stalking you and posting malicious shit

Talking Re: Why would she do this?

i was broke because i made the huge mistake of investing my time and money into our relationship.
    and your right me dumping you was the best thing that could happen for the both of us.my bad that i got tired of the constant emotional and physical abuse.
    and im glad your happy hun.i really am.you dont see me stalking you and posting malicious shit

Emotional and physical abuse, I think you got that backwards, but it doesn't matter we know who the piece of shit is, your own family doesn't even want Nothing to do with you. I made the biggest mistake if thinking I can have a life with a hoe. Ya u are posting about me and my family that are lies, who's a broke bitch you a broke bitch