Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Default Re: Why would she do this?

Quote Originally Posted by Flaco View Post
    Are you actually suggesting that they both planned to record this ? It's possible, but I think that's HIGHLY unlikely.

I didn't say that and I think you're being unreasonable. But tbh in some situations it probably can be one of the worst things to happen in life. He's a young guy and this is going to follow him around for the rest of his life. Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with Dating a TS girl. But this obviously isn't a case of dating, he was put on blast for the whole world to see. And he lives in the projects, I'm sure they're probably a number of people that want to hurt him at this point. One of the comments on that video was "I know this pussy, he tried to holla at my sister once I'm gunna slap the shit outta that bitch when I see him!" His family and friends have probably all turned their back on him, and he'll forever be known as a fag.

I know it was wrong for him to cheat on his GF but you seriously don't think this is all a bit much ?
    lol like i said it is what you make it.i can sit here and try to explain about living a life of shame and fear but at i just woke up and need to masturbate...peace

Senior Member Veteran Poster Flaco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    sorry dont give that hood shit.i lived right there in crown heights with an ex and it was nothing.
    Did you live in his hood though? And it's still two different scenarios no matter how much you try to spin it.

lol like i said it is what you make it.i can sit here and try to explain about living a life of shame and fear but at i just woke up and need to masturbate...peace
    Off topic but that's so hawt lol

Junior Poster

the only thing wrong here is she filmed it, regardless of gender....... she was out of order and should be arrested.

Did you live in his hood though? And it's still two different scenarios no matter how much you try to spin it.
    your right.its whatever.i guess the point im making is that as long as guys act like its something shameful to be doing than the rest of society will too.if guys just owned up to it and be like yea i like transsexuals than eventually it wouldn't be as taboo or as shocking.
    im not taking up for her putting him on blast but would you still feel the same way if it was a vid of him eating pussy? probably not.it wouldnt be as shocking.just another dog doing what dogs do. you would just chalk it up to being caught in the game. you sympathize with him because im betting on some level you have the same fears of being "exposed" or found out.

Off topic but that's so hawt lol
    its been a dry two months for me.ive been masturbating like crazy lol

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

It would still be a problem if any chick I was fucking with posted the vid without permission.

Jeez there is just so much wrong with this whole thing I don't know where to begin...think I'll just agree with Amber and Giovanni.

your right.its whatever.i guess the point im making is that as long as guys act like its something shameful to be doing than the rest of society will too.if guys just owned up to it and be like yea i like transsexuals than eventually it wouldn't be as taboo or as shocking.
    im not taking up for her putting him on blast but would you still feel the same way if it was a vid of him eating pussy? probably not.it wouldnt be as shocking.just another dog doing what dogs do. you would just chalk it up to being caught in the game. you sympathize with him because im betting on some level you have the same fears of being "exposed" or found out.
    Well, I do have fears of being "exposed" but as crazy as it sounds apart of me wouldn't mind being exposed. It would feel like I'd finally have a burden lifted off me. However, what bothers me is that my parents are always so proud of me, my younger siblings look up to me, and I have so many former teammates and friends that I get along great with. If they found out about my attraction to Tgirls they just wouldn't understand. They would all just see me as Gay. I know it sounds good to say "Fuck what they think, I'll live my life anyway I want", but in reality it's not so easy. These are people that care for me, and I don't think they would ever look at me the same afterwards. But anyway thats a different story.

Back to this topic though, the problem here is that it's a video of them having sex. I wouldn't even want to be recorded having sex with a GG, so don't think it's because she's a TS that I have a problem with it. Sex should be something that stays behind closed doors, unless two people (Or more lol) have given their consent about showing their sex to the world. Even if It was the prettiest GG in the world I still don't want everyone watching me fuck her. It's just not a good look.

its been a dry two months for me.ive been masturbating like crazy lol
    Ahh keep doing your thing babygirl lol