Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Default Re: Why would she do this?

Poor bastard.
    I thought Freddie'd been quiet lately.

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by christianxxx View Post
    are we 100 positive that this is a real story? the video camera seems to be in the perfect place to catch all the action. they didn't turn the wrong way etc etc the entire time? i am skeptical of "hidden videos"

I agree. This is all rather suspect.

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Flaco View Post
    Good point, Amber. Those exposing Hos pages are crazy, I've seen plenty of girls in my area on ho pages. Once a girl is seen on a ho page she instantly becomes the talk of the town, shits crazy. But as for the guy in this video, the word is he's from the Fort Greene Projects in Brooklyn. And when the rumor started circulating that he had slept with a Transgirl, he was already going through hell just for that. But then when she posted the video online...
    I can see why this guy wanted to take his own life after smh
    Ohhhh yea cause being known to have slept with a ts is just the worst possible thing that can happen in life.i dont know how anyone manages to continue on living after fucking one of us **rolls eyes**
    to be honest it is what you make it.if you act like you did something wrong and shameful than people are going to react that way.my last ex had a 'i can give a fuck about what people think' attitude and he never received any slack for dating ts girls

Senior Member Professional Poster

looks like a 2257 violation to me

Sammi Valentine's Personal Fat Bastard & Self Appointed Teddy Bear Of Tatiana Summer & Evon Rose's Date To The 4th Annual Tranny Awards .... I Hope .

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    He may be a totally innocent victim, but what she did was still wrong.
    You know this broad didn't post this vid out of a sense of 'sisterhood' and her own moral obligation.

SKANK.
    sorry but any sympathy i had for him just went out the fucking window. he's running around engaging in risky behaviors behind his girls back. karmas a bitch like that.glad to see the universe at work

Rookie Poster

[QUOTE=Flaco;1204927]\the word is he's from the Fort Greene Projects in Brooklyn.[/I]

Isn't it nice to know that those folks who live in government housing can still afford to pay for prostitutes?

Senior Member Veteran Poster Flaco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by christianxxx View Post
    are we 100 positive that this is a real story? the video camera seems to be in the perfect place to catch all the action. they didn't turn the wrong way etc etc the entire time? i am skeptical of "hidden videos"
    Are you actually suggesting that they both planned to record this ? It's possible, but I think that's HIGHLY unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    Ohhhh yea cause being known to have slept with a ts is just the worst possible thing that can happen in life.i dont know how anyone manages to continue on living after fucking one of us **rolls eyes**
    to be honest it is what you make it.if you act like you did something wrong and shameful than people are going to react that way.my last ex had a 'i can give a fuck about what people think' attitude and he never received any slack for dating ts girls
    I didn't say that and I think you're being unreasonable. But tbh in some situations it probably can be one of the worst things to happen in life. He's a young guy and this is going to follow him around for the rest of his life. Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with Dating a TS girl. But this obviously isn't a case of dating, he was put on blast for the whole world to see. And he lives in the projects, I'm sure they're probably a number of people that want to hurt him at this point. One of the comments on that video was "I know this pussy, he tried to holla at my sister once I'm gunna slap the shit outta that bitch when I see him!" His family and friends have probably all turned their back on him, and he'll forever be known as a fag.

I know it was wrong for him to cheat on his GF but you seriously don't think this is all a bit much ?

Senior Member Veteran Poster Flaco's Avatar

[quote=johnb85;1204970]
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaco View Post
    \the word is he's from the Fort Greene Projects in Brooklyn.[/I]

Isn't it nice to know that those folks who live in government housing can still afford to pay for prostitutes?
    This is irrelevant and how do you even know he paid ?

Professional Poster

Sorry GH, but putting a dick in your mouth pretty much makes you gay, defines you as gay, and is probably as gay as someone can get. And Amber, most cats would be ok to be with you w/o shame or doubt, but you are the the 1% as 99% of TG do not have your looks, poise, class, smarts, etc... And Fort Greene projects have working folks living there, doing their 9-5,so paying for pussy is not on the gov dough. Plus right down the block is whefe the BROOKLYN NETS, will be playing, so lots downlow dough is forthcoming.

0 out of 2 members liked this post.

sorry dont give that hood shit.i lived right there in crown heights with an ex and it was nothing.