Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Veteran Poster Flaco's Avatar

Default Why would she do this?

I think this video is from about a year ago, the guy had sex with a t-girl but did not know he was being recorded the whole time and then this chick posted the video online for the whole world to see. I heard the guy in this video was contemplating suicide and has vanished as of late. I know some people on here will defend a tgirl no matter what but this just seems pretty unnecessary to me, and judging by the way they were kissing I don't think there was any serious problem between them. I mean obviously, there's no way to know what really happened that caused her to leak this video, but I'm pretty sure this guy's life is gunna be ruined after this...What do you guys think?

http://www.worldstaruncut.com/uncut/36056

Member Rookie Poster bottomXOslave's Avatar

Default Re: Why would she do this?

I think you should hold my hand all over " Nueva York " and fuck me right then and there and make a video !????

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

guys do this too.there are facebook groups dedicated to exposing "hos".
    its classless and damaging no matter who it happens to.

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

What she did to him was FOUL. Posting a vid anonymously of you having sex with anyone to put them on blast is wrong.

Reading those comments, I'm reminded that if a woman eats pussy but still fucks with men, she's labeled a FREAK and not a lesbo.

But if a man oh no puts a dick in his mouth, even just once, he's a FAG4LIFE.
    I really think most people are being filmed when they have sex with a stranger. I know TONS of men where filming themselves stroking out a chick is like their favorite hobby.

How did this chick get his GF's Facebook??
    You don't do shit like this to someone if you like them, which I think she did.

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

whooaaaa.he has a girlfriend?? that changes everything

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    whooaaaa.he has a girlfriend?? that changes everything
    He may be a totally innocent victim, but what she did was still wrong.
    You know this broad didn't post this vid out of a sense of 'sisterhood' and her own moral obligation.

SKANK.

He may NOT be a totally innocent victim......!

(Why is the edit function like three minutes on HA!!)

Senior Member Junior Poster qwerty94's Avatar

Yah... that's really fucked up. And sorry... I know this is generalizing, but this bitch is just another reason why transexuals get a bad rep...

dancer at a cis club... and I love it

Senior Member Gold Poster christianxxx's Avatar

are we 100 positive that this is a real story? the video camera seems to be in the perfect place to catch all the action. they didn't turn the wrong way etc etc the entire time? i am skeptical of "hidden videos"

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Veteran Poster Flaco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    guys do this too.there are facebook groups dedicated to exposing "hos".
    its classless and damaging no matter who it happens to.
    Good point, Amber. Those exposing Hos pages are crazy, I've seen plenty of girls in my area on ho pages. Once a girl is seen on a ho page she instantly becomes the talk of the town, shits crazy. But as for the guy in this video, the word is he's from the Fort Greene Projects in Brooklyn. And when the rumor started circulating that he had slept with a Transgirl, he was already going through hell just for that. But then when she posted the video online...
    I can see why this guy wanted to take his own life after smh

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    What she did to him was FOUL. Posting a vid anonymously of you having sex with anyone to put them on blast is wrong.

Reading those comments, I'm reminded that if a woman eats pussy but still fucks with men, she's labeled a FREAK and not a lesbo.

But if a man oh no puts a dick in his mouth, even just once, he's a FAG4LIFE.
    I really think most people are being filmed when they have sex with a stranger. I know TONS of men where filming themselves stroking out a chick is like their favorite hobby.

How did this chick get his GF's Facebook??
    You don't do shit like this to someone if you like them, which I think she did.
    Preach bro, preach. Something I find very annoying is them associating being with a Transwoman to being on the "Downlow". Trannies are NOT men so how can you be on the DL for being with one ? Smfh, this is why I actually blame shows like Jerry Springer and Maury for promoting that fuckery. On those shows instead of the Girls saying "I was born physically a man, but I've always been a Woman" etc they'll say "I have a secret to tell you...I'm really a MAN". Years and years of that shit and now people think Transgirls are men smh.

About the girl liking him though, I really think she did like him which is what boggles my mind...why would you do him like that? It was probably a case of "I've got your man and you can't do anything about it" (Sorry, that's the best way I could explain it lol)

Last edited by Flaco; 09-24-2012 at 03:21 PM.