Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Default Re: Mitt Romney blames the "victims"

Deviated/ Okay - pulling troops home from Iraq. Not invading any new countries... attempting to build bridges with with Muslim world. How exactly has he expanded them - with the exception of focusing resources to try and sort out the mess of Afghanistan (which might have been sorted sooner if your boy Bush had not got distracted and gone into Iraq.)

A short and simple response to a totally simplistic remark.

Stars in my eyes. I don't think so. It's that I would rather see you elect a man who is trying t do something worthwhile while being blocked by the increasingly right-wing GOp as opposed to your puppet of the radical right. Get the turds out of your eyes and see some facts.

And your remarks about dark skin are offensive and racist.

Senior Member Veteran Poster SFTB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prospero View Post
    attempting to build bridges with with Muslim world. How exactly has he expanded them .
    Maybe the most delusional thing you've ever said. The funny thing is if we had a Republican Prez actively participating in toppling governments in Lybia and encouraging revolution in Syria you'd all be marching in the streets.

Hmmm.... so ousting Gaddafy was a bad thing then? (offering NATO air cover to a popular revolution already underway) and offering just a little support covertly to the people who are trying to do the same in Syria where the dictator uses modern airpower and tanks to slaughter thousands people in their homes and in the streets? That is a world of difference from the illegal invasion of a sovereign state (Iraq) where there was no such popular uprising and which, to this day, has never really been explained after the lies of WMD were proved to be that - lies.

Hmmm.... so ousting Gaddafy was a bad thing then? (offering NATO air cover to a popular revolution already underway) and offering just a little support covertly to the people who are trying to do the same in Syria where the dictator uses modern airpower and tanks to slaughter thousands people in their homes and in the streets? That is a world of difference from the illegal invasion of a sovereign state (Iraq) where there was no such popular uprising and which, to this day, has never really been explained after the lies of WMD were proved to be that - lies.
    Did you just justify Obama meddling in the internal affairs of another country?

I justified the involvement of Nato, including the US, when invited by the insurgents attempting to overthow a dictator - yes. Meddling no. I would accept such behaviour by Romney were he President if the situation were comparable. I don't beleive in an isolationist policy by the US.

I justified the involvement of Nato, including the US, when invited by the insurgents attempting to overthow a dictator - yes. Meddling no. I would accept such behaviour by Romney were he President if the situation were comparable. I don't beleive in an isolationist policy by the US.
    Funny how its ok with Obama being "invited" by insurgents.

Have another sip of KoolAid and explain how Bush's TARP and Obama's QE3 are any different. Actually with Obama's QE3 being open ended we could definitely argue that he has expanded on Bush's domestic money policy, to eternity. ( The Fed buying up troubled banks mortgages, I wonder who benefits from that?)

And while your at it go ahead and polish up on Obama signing the NDAA, you'll be quizzed on how Obama has not only continued the Patriot Act of Bush years but expanded on the Govt's police powers.

Senior Member Professional Poster

SFTB, sounds like you're definitely not a fan of Bush! What do you think Romney is going to do if he gains power?

Quote Originally Posted by loveboof View Post
    SFTB, sounds like you're definitely not a fan of Bush! What do you think Romney is going to do if he gains power?
    Please let's not misdirect. We are waiting for Prospero to do some more research, finish making another pitcher of KoolAid, and then address yet more expansion of Bush policies under Obama.

The issue actually is Romney. Bush is - thank god - dead in the water.

please enlighten me regarding the acronyms in your last post but one?

Last edited by Prospero; 09-24-2012 at 05:28 PM.

Silver Poster

We are not done with Bush.

I've neverdone good things
    I've never done bad things
    I've never done anything out of the blue