Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Greenery. Whatcha Got, Holmes?

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post
    I like to get some good Black Afghani sometimes too.
    Damn. We need to hang out sometime, dude. My bag just grew legs and ran off in the corner in fear of your Black Afghani. Now I'ma have to coerce her out.
    "It's okay, citrus. Come to daddy."

Last edited by GrimFusion; 09-23-2012 at 12:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GrimFusion View Post
    I just blew a hit into the stratosphere for ya. Step outside in about six hours, m'kay?
    Will do buddy...but it'll probably start raining right about then...just like it does for me when a cool meteor shower is scheduled.

nevertheless I will be waiting on the roof ...

I got one of those Volcano Digital Vaporizers. Like to use it once in awhile and it's a nice conversation piece when people come over. Once we stop talking about it we start vaping.

Surprised in New York it's difficult to score some good green. When I lived in Texas the weed was crap and I smoked Oak Hill homegrown ragweed.
    I use a little Iolite...I like rolling and smoking too, but people in my family drop like flies from various lung ailments.

You can get quality stuff here...but I don't always want to pay so much....and I have to be real careful who I buy from ...too old to start a new career.

Quote Originally Posted by fred41 View Post
    Will do buddy...but it'll probably start raining right about then...just like it does for me when a cool meteor shower is scheduled.

nevertheless I will be waiting on the roof ...

I use a little Iolite...I like rolling and smoking too, but people in my family drop like flies from various lung ailments.

You can get quality stuff here...but I don't always want to pay so much....and I have to be real careful who I buy from ...too old to start a new career.
    Right. Weed economy is totally different over there. Everybody charges a premium for better stuff. It happens over here, but we usually see it as shiesty so it doesn't happen too often. Don't you guys pay $35-$40 on dubs, too? I spent two years up in Jersey and I was having to buy weed all the time just to get from dude to dude and find better weed. Even then, I never really got great weed, but I know there's some really killer stuff up there in New York. That's what I get from being the transplanted weirdo from Oregon. lol.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

The dispensary I go to sells it's best stuff at $300 oz. They sell hash and other concentrates too.

How much is bud back there?

I avg. about 140 for a 1/2.

...for okay quality.

...for okay quality.
    That's $35 per 1/8th. Not bad. Before I got my Medical Weed prescription I was paying $400 for an ounce of good stuff.

Over here it's $100 to $120. Dealers like to thank ya for buying in bulk. Our nickles are $5, our dimes are $10, dubs $20, eighths $40; etc. Moderate quality weed usually sells at $30 for an eighth.
    We got bargains galore down at William's Weed Winnebago. Bring the kids, the petting zoo is free.

If ever I go back to Jersey or NYC, I wanna get in with some people who know how to get a hold of quality smoke because I've always wanted to puff off of some locally grown purple haze, diesel, and ice.

I still remember the first bag I ever bought over there. It was off a hermaphroditic plant and was full of seeds that you couldn't really remove without killing all of the tricombs. The shit was popping in my face while I tried to smoke it. Bad memories, man. The things I'll do when I'm desperate surprise me.

You guys use 91% alcohol to clean your bongs? Works magic with some Kosher Salt as an abrasive. Good exercise too as I shake, shake, shake until I can't feel my arms anymore.

I'd rather have the neighbors see me cleaning my bong than using the...

You guys use 91% alcohol to clean your bongs? Works magic with some Kosher Salt as an abrasive. Good exercise too as I shake, shake, shake until I can't feel my arms anymore.

I'd rather have the neighbors see me cleaning my bong than using the...

I've had to teach that trick to most of my friends. That's how I've been cleaning my bongs and pipes for years. It's effective as hell. The only time it doesn't work too well are on chipped glass or anything made out of wood. My girlfriend is Native American, so she likes to smoke weed out of wood pipes from time to time. I don't know how that makes sense as it changes the whole flavor of the bowl, but that's her thing.

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

Lucky bastardy we're dry on the green but got some candy in emergency.