Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Sweet Liberty!

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

Default Re: Sweet Liberty!

lol genetic

My hair is about 28inches long generally ...i would love to get it to 40inches but it would be impossible to manage haha

my looks evolution well i have some final face surgery tweaks to touch up and clean up my first round of FFS i ahd done in 2010..

Basically they are doing the following..
    - final part of my nose job to remove ridge lump, thin tip
    - tighten up lower skin under my jaw since my jaw bone downsizing , i want to get rid of excess skin .. i.e double chin ..
    - brow lift - this just lifts my eyebrows slightly off my brow bone to more femine look
    - cheek implant (very small fitted implant to create my dimension to my cheek frame as that of a genetic woman has when you look at them ..

Have new boobs going on for 2013 - as i have minor capsulation in my current breasts which make them firmer than they should be .. i currently have 290cc highprofile silicone over the muscle implants ... i will be having around 550cc moderate profile silicone soft gel implants. .this will give me a much more squishier, wider more natural looking breasts ..

some body scuplpting work,, and then most likely a castration at some point . x

I am also started a bodybuilding routine at a gym to work on my lower body, since smashing my leg and not being able to walk for a year i lost muscle mass in my buttocks/thighs .. now i can move properly again i now want to work on getting my muscle tone back in buttocks/legs .. this will give me upto 3inches increase in bum size

the key is to have the surgery done in a way that is not over the top to remain as natural/normal looking as possible . i am not really a fan of the sculpted looks ...again all this work is FOR ME ALONE .. i care not what others think of my look .. in my head i have a very precise image of how i will end up looking.. and have had this one image in my head since 2008 when i started .. so just takes time with hormones,tweaks to work towards it properly ..

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

LOVER OF BIG ASS Platinum Poster youngblood61's Avatar

Libby is the best, plus she's hot as hell!

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

tell you what i am sporting a cold at moment , well trany flue ... i am fucking boiling at moment haha like a walking radiator xx

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

Senior Member Veteran Poster Genetic's Avatar

I'm still waiting for that double anal scene you did....you know how to keep people in suspense....

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Get well soon Libby

Member Rookie Poster

libby your always hot xxxxxxxget well soon

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness View Post
    lol genetic

My hair is about 28inches long generally ...i would love to get it to 40inches but it would be impossible to manage haha
    I can't even imagine how difficult it must be for FoxyAnya to manage floor length hair.

my looks evolution well i have some final face surgery tweaks to touch up and clean up my first round of FFS i ahd done in 2010..

Basically they are doing the following..
    - final part of my nose job to remove ridge lump, thin tip
    - tighten up lower skin under my jaw since my jaw bone downsizing , i want to get rid of excess skin .. i.e double chin ..
    - brow lift - this just lifts my eyebrows slightly off my brow bone to more femine look
    - cheek implant (very small fitted implant to create my dimension to my cheek frame as that of a genetic woman has when you look at them ..
    Lots of sorta smallish things that put together make a huge difference. Awesome

Have new boobs going on for 2013 - as i have minor capsulation in my current breasts which make them firmer than they should be .. i currently have 290cc highprofile silicone over the muscle implants ... i will be having around 550cc moderate profile silicone soft gel implants. .this will give me a much more squishier, wider more natural looking breasts ..
    OMG Yes! I'm sure they'll look fantastic and now I can't wait for next year!

some body scuplpting work,, and then most likely a castration at some point . x

I am also started a bodybuilding routine at a gym to work on my lower body, since smashing my leg and not being able to walk for a year i lost muscle mass in my buttocks/thighs .. now i can move properly again i now want to work on getting my muscle tone back in buttocks/legs .. this will give me upto 3inches increase in bum size

the key is to have the surgery done in a way that is not over the top to remain as natural/normal looking as possible . i am not really a fan of the sculpted looks ...again all this work is FOR ME ALONE .. i care not what others think of my look .. in my head i have a very precise image of how i will end up looking.. and have had this one image in my head since 2008 when i started .. so just takes time with hormones,tweaks to work towards it properly ..

I love that your goal is just simple, feminine beauty. I especially love that you've had an image in mind for years - You know exactly what you're working towards and it's going to feel amazing when you achieve it.

Thank you so much for sharing all of that with us!!

Professional Poster

^^ Nikka - there are a lot of guys willing to do that!
    Hope I get the front of the line!

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Still no news of Libby's cold after two days?
    Drink lots of hot liquid, Libby! And take a lot of rest! sleep as much as you can!