Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast

Thread: UFO War?!

Junior Poster

Default Re: UFO War?!

The aliens are actually from here just like you. They live underground.

Member Rookie Poster bottomXOslave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rasta View Post
    The aliens are actually from here just like you. They live underground.
    LOL

Senior Member Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by danthepoetman View Post
    You know, you’ll probably think I’m a little weird, but I think I figured that one out in the end. You might know yourself that the different branches of the military have a say and partly finances most Hollywood movies in which we see the military forces in action. You also probably noticed that one of Hollywood’s advertising strategies has been to act as if what was happening in movies was somewhat real; this is why we see so many people get completely cuckoos after some fiction movies, start to act as in these movies, dress like it and often, construct a whole fiction as reality after the very fiction of a movie. Lately, they got a movie out on dvd, “Battleship” I think, which is the story of the Navy fighting a hostile extra-terrestrial force. My hunch is, we’re the victim of some kind of Hollywood publicity stunt –maybe even in collaboration with the Navy public relation services. That’s going to be my theory on this one for now.

You can't Plausibly try to Deny this ?

Sammi Valentine's Personal Fat Bastard & Self Appointed Teddy Bear Of Tatiana Summer & Evon Rose's Date To The 4th Annual Tranny Awards .... I Hope .

Quote Originally Posted by bottomXOslave View Post
    LOL
    Of course they do . It helps protect their Secret Identity .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=3NEPGplShqc

Sammi Valentine's Personal Fat Bastard & Self Appointed Teddy Bear Of Tatiana Summer & Evon Rose's Date To The 4th Annual Tranny Awards .... I Hope .

Senior Member Platinum Poster

These theme songs sure takes one way back! And on Star War images! I saw the first one in a movie theatre on acid. All I saw that first time were rays of lights in every direction with a tiny bit of an anecdote… Very funny stuff, Cecil.

Quote Originally Posted by joeninety View Post
    Tell me you are joking here
    Joe, you don’t think it’s a strange coincidence that just as they release a film in which the Navy fight an extra-terrestrial forces, probably partly financed by the Navy, a news comes out saying that the Navy is on its way in the Pacific to encounter an extra-terrestrial force no one has heard anything of since then? You think it’s more logical to imagine that it really is an extra-terrestrial attack and that the government is hiding it from us?
    Quote Originally Posted by joeninety View Post
    They may be harming or equally enlightening us in unimaginable ways right now, what they might be doing might be so subtle, think of the lab rat and the experiments we carry out on such creatures for our own further advancements, and think for the most part how that creature is totally unaware and unable to understand what we are doing to it.

As far beyond as we are from the lab rat, they could potentially be 10x that beyond us, to think of the advanced being we should compare what we know about ourselves and our own advancements in comparison to the other lifeforms we know about and share this planet with and observe how far removed that situation is, then think are we at the lower end of a higher beings situation.
    Besides, if you imagine beings that are so advanced as to travel unimaginable distances to get here, do you really think we have to imagine them with the same kind of will and interests as ours? We are the product of one evolution which made us a certain way, territorial, competitive, murderous, filled with an ambition to control our environment without any restraint and any living creature living in it: why would we think that such an advance “race” from elsewhere would share these traits?
    I suggest to you respectfully, Joe, and without any malice, that you’re the one who’s watching too many movies. Use your imagination, but in a rational way, basing yourself on biology and evolution, not in Hollywood mode.

Junior Poster

The truth is too frightening for some.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Maybe we need to hire a Private Investigator to help us get behind this mystery .

Member Rookie Poster bottomXOslave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cecil Rhodes View Post
    Of course they do . It helps protect their Secret Identity .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=3NEPGplShqc
    I guess that makes two of us in here

Got a problem with Aliens ? Are you being stalked ? Does your Ass has a painfully sore, burning feeling when you wake up ? Do you need help ?