Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: UFO War?!

Senior Member Professional Poster

Default Re: UFO War?!

Quote Originally Posted by GrimFusion View Post

OMG ....... It's a Hybrid of Chris Elliot & Rainn Wilson .

Sammi Valentine's Personal Fat Bastard & Self Appointed Teddy Bear Of Tatiana Summer & Evon Rose's Date To The 4th Annual Tranny Awards .... I Hope .

Well, someone had to say it.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The-Truth-Is-Out-There.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	39.5 KB 
ID:	519511  

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Senior Member Platinum Poster

…out there flying with its little wings… venting up, creating some hurricane by the butterfly (or in this case the truthfly) effect…

Quote Originally Posted by danthepoetman View Post
    …out there flying with its little wings… venting up, creating some hurricane by the butterfly (or in this case the truthfly) effect…

When Rogue Red Chi'twa-nese operative Jawzhu'nglow Pffatz subversive activities come to your Paradise Planet you nedd to be prepared .

0 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Sammi Valentine's Personal Fat Bastard & Self Appointed Teddy Bear Of Tatiana Summer & Evon Rose's Date To The 4th Annual Tranny Awards .... I Hope .

I take it none of you have had a personal experience, huh?
    I had a buddy who had a run-in with a UFO. He even caught it on camera.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

lol! Very clever!

That was good yea, Grim, nice. I chucked.

I guess no one has any odd experiences on the board? That says a lot. I would think that as we, 'the open to more than the average bear crowd' hasn't seen anything, then what does that say?

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Karmic Whipping Boy Professional Poster Chaos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ALYSINCLAIRxxx View Post
    I would think that as we, 'the open to more than the average bear crowd' hasn't seen anything, then what does that say?
    Well you could say we are a complicated bunch.....For all that advanced tech they do seem to only ever grab people no one will believe or even try to listen to.....and animals...

I'm the most amazing person you'll never know,because society has convinced you I should be ignored or avoided. Want to know something? Ask... Just ask.

You're absolutely right, Aly: it's very telling.

I do find that some testimonies are created by some physical phenomenons. Most are pure charlatanism, in my opinion, or people in need of attention -like everybody, but in a sadder way... But some phenomenon can come into play, like reactions to electro magnetic fields, for instance, to which we are more and more exposed today. Professor Michael A. Persinger, from Laurentian University in Ontario, Canada, has showed many interresting facts concerning such states that resembles in many ways the testimonies of so called "abductees". Here's a link:
    Michael Persinger - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    One way or the other, since it has evolved through time (remember the monsters from space in the 50s, the tall, blond angelic people from Venus in the 60s?), it is obviously a cultural phenomenon, every bit as much as the witches and the demons of the past were, or the visions of Gods and Nymphs in Ancient times...

I saw a UFO once . It was very large, shaped like a football and was a silver-grey color . It was from the planet GOODYEAR . I tried to shoot it down with one of my rifles, but it's forcefield was far superior to anything i could shoot it with .