Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: UFO War?!

Default Re: UFO War?!

I thought I would let you see that the member here, Cecil Rhodes, a name taken from the Rhodes Scholar namesake, has threatened me over this post.

Mr. Rhodes might be in violation of some sort. I will research this further. I know threatening others over the internet is not unheard of. But considering the issue, it speaks volumes of our anonymous Mr. Cecil Rhodes here at HA. Either he is a complete loon. Or, he is at minimum someone to be concerned about when speaking to for one not might fully understand his motives.

Last edited by ALYSINCLAIRxxx; 10-21-2012 at 02:04 AM.

Senior Member Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ALYSINCLAIRxxx View Post
    I thought I would let you see that the member here, Cecil Rhodes, a name taken from the Rhodes Scholar namesake, has threatened me over this post.

Mr. Rhodes might be in violation of some sort. I will research this further. I know threatening others over the internet is not unheard of. But considering the issue, it speaks volumes of our anonymous Mr. Cecil Rhodes here at HA. Either he is a complete loon. Or, he is at minimum someone to be concerned about when speaking to for one not might fully understand his motives.

...... http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=vsQ41frO-kI

Last edited by Cecil Rhodes; 10-21-2012 at 02:21 AM.

Yea what a creepshow. I'll be leaving this site now.

In case Cecil changes his post. Here's a screenshot of his last.

Last edited by ALYSINCLAIRxxx; 10-21-2012 at 02:19 AM.

Yea what a creepshow. I'll be leaving this site now.

In case Cecil changes his post. Here's a screenshot of his last.
    fixed it ..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=vsQ41frO-kI

Sammi Valentine's Personal Fat Bastard & Self Appointed Teddy Bear Of Tatiana Summer & Evon Rose's Date To The 4th Annual Tranny Awards .... I Hope .

I see we have some nutcases here . I make a joke a month ago regarding a post about the weekly world news . I sent it as a pm to the OP who obviously got the joke because she sent me a friend request . That is the last thing i heard about it or i would have otherwise posted the MIB Vid aswell as some Alex Jones vids . I came on today and saw this tread at the top of general discussion and i looked . What did i see, but something from a month ago . I was not sure if it was a joke or not, but i took it as that . I then tried to paste the MIB vid, but for some reason the SV vid was still on my paste icon . I tried to edit it out but all i was able to do is get the link only . I still haven't figured out how to delete a post, but only edit them . This is moot though once another person posts . For that reason there are a couple of the same posts there . This was done by Aly, not me .

I am not the one with the bug up my ass, so i don't know what this is about . So go have a HAPPY MEAL and be happy . It is Saturday Night after all .

Sammi Valentine's Personal Fat Bastard & Self Appointed Teddy Bear Of Tatiana Summer & Evon Rose's Date To The 4th Annual Tranny Awards .... I Hope .

Cecil Rhodes is a complete loon.
    You really shouldn't take much of anything he says seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by GrimFusion View Post
    Cecil Rhodes is a complete loon.
    You really shouldn't take much of anything he says seriously.
    Well only the things that are obvious a joke at least .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=arUVpcGIIiA

Last edited by Cecil Rhodes; 10-21-2012 at 11:46 AM.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

That was a joke, Cecil? Really?
    It’s nice that you now explain that it was. But that one was a bit rough, don’t you think?
    A lot of people are nuts with this UFO thing. They take that thing to an extreme. You know that, don’t you? This one was bound to be interpreted with apprehension…
    Maybe some apologies would be nicer than some more jokes, if I might suggest.

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

... though just telling someone to shut up is neither a joke nor very rude.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

It was all a dream... Junior Poster

Default 'Allo, I'm-a Giuseppe, I got-a something special-a for you, ready?

Lets all be friends and have a sing-song.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.