Page 1 of 12 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: UFO War?!

Default UFO War?!

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/09...san-francisco/

Joint Fleets Fend Off UFO Threat
    ——
    by Gordon Duff, Senior Editor
    ——
    This last week, reports of Chinese naval vessels off the US coast, Northern Californian in particular, have been reported but denied.
    Now an Asian intelligence agency reports that a combined fleet operation between the US and China has been going on, a full combat operation against what we are told is a “highly unfriendly extra-terrestrial threat.”
    The verifications of the fleet operations have been many, there have been no confirmations from the US side though the ships have been seen by every vessel that makes it offshore. The true nature of both the threat and the extent of the multinational military force used is beyond any imaginable classification level.

Rumors:
    Extraterrestrial craft are operating from underwater bases.
    Advanced US sub-orbital weapons platforms represented as “tested” have actually been deployed from Vandenburg Air Force Base. These are armed with energy weapons.

UFO tracking has been moved from conventional to nano-technology with microscopic sensors being used to detect behaviors such as dimensional rifts and distortions in time, things only discussed in TV shows like Fringe and X Files. (all Fox oddly enough)

The actual classified memo on very short distribution mentions only the following:

Opposition is extraterrestrial and extremely aggressive and unfriendly
    The threat represents a “clear and present danger” and is isolated to the Pacific Basin

China is forced to carry US responsibility because our own naval capability is sitting in the Persian Gulf when America is under a very real threat.
    Attempts to seek confirmations or to directly verify these operations will lead to fatal consequences.

Our confirmations limit us to this response which I have chosen to represent in a highly deniable form out of personal interest. Others in the US have better information and sources and have been silenced with warnings only.
    As to this being a total “hose job,” I don’t see any advantage in it.
    For several months earlier this year, there had been disclosures tied to the UFO issue. One real sighting had been made over South Korea.
    After that, the internet had been flooded, yes, Google’s “YouTube” with manufactured phony UFO videos, some of “beyond next generation” quality.

All information given on how UFO video or photos are analyzed is totally false, childishly so, especially that from the UFO “networks.” They are professionally “self discrediting.”

About 6 weeks ago, a “study group” was appointed out of NATO and another one in Asia to look at the pattern of UFO videos. A decision was made to aggressively investigate one or more groups.

Being aggressively investigated on such an issue is not recommended.
    I would love to be more entertaining, invent things, speculate or, perhaps, include some fascinating videos.

I either have to give this a 70% or reclassify a reliable official source as purposefully leaking something that makes no sense. My suggestion is that readers follow other stories for verifications or information that would help in some way, add it to the comment section and see if we can get a better grip on what may well be an extremely dangerous situation.

————–

I have had one implied threat, which is almost laughable as I am a board member of a multinational defense firm larger than most armies. I have also had several contact of a very suspicious nature, had one verified Homeland Security computer attack which the software the DOD supplied me with caught, quite embarrassing also.

Then, yesterday, Press TV in Iran called on my wife’s mobile. It flashed US Government for a second. It seems DHS’s bugging capability crashed.
    If they hire us, I am sure we can fix that for them.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Default Re: UFO War?!

Well, I have a bit of a hard time giving too much credit to this one, Aly. Seems like a diversion from the sinking Romney campaign… lol... Reminds me a little of some of these news I use to avidly read in one of my favourite papers, The Weekly World News…
    But then again who knows? We’ve seen so many films with such a subject, we might be totally oblivious to the real thing. Yet, I can’t imagine a civilization advanced enough to travel such distances that they defie imagination and maybe even any living possibilities, coming here on earth to attack us. The hunch is, they would do something else with the know how…
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	coverbatboy.jpg 
Views:	856 
Size:	116.3 KB 
ID:	506131   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dick+Cheney+robot+heart+Weekly+World+News.JPG 
Views:	879 
Size:	45.1 KB 
ID:	506132   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ht_aliens05_070724_ssv.jpg 
Views:	856 
Size:	46.4 KB 
ID:	506133   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bat.jpg 
Views:	858 
Size:	37.2 KB 
ID:	506134  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	weekworldnews.jpg 
Views:	847 
Size:	39.5 KB 
ID:	506135   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	worldweek5.jpg 
Views:	849 
Size:	55.3 KB 
ID:	506136   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HEAVEN.jpg 
Views:	857 
Size:	67.7 KB 
ID:	506137  

Absolutely, loved the Weekly Worlds News. One must keep an open mind though to better filter through the mess of disinformation, no?

You'll find a post on ATS as well:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread882541/pg1

Yea, it's making the rounds. Once things hit ATS I tend to throw it in the disinfo pile, unfortunately. You?

Quote Originally Posted by ALYSINCLAIRxxx View Post
    Once things hit ATS I tend to throw it in the disinfo pile, unfortunately. You?

Same here.

It's an entertaining story but I'm not sold.

One more element of this story that sounds strange is that China doesn’t have much of a fleet. Only one middle size plane carrier in the whole fleet, made out of an old Russian wreck. What can they do? Fight flying crafts on destroyers? Quite a bit unlikely, to me. But yes, Aly, you’re right: let’s stay open minded! Maybe somebody up there have finally realized how crazy we are. Do you remember those little cartoons with the Martians saying something like: “Earthlings, if you don’t stop war we will destroy you” with a monochord, metallic voice?

Regulator Professional Poster JenniferParisHusband's Avatar

Wait a minute! Are you guys trying to tell me that the batboy who friended me on facebook might not be real?

Jus wookin puh nub.

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferParisHusband View Post
    Wait a minute! Are you guys trying to tell me that the batboy who friended me on facebook might not be real?
    Unfortunately, JPH, I lately had, myself, to get rid of my photos of Heaven… lol

Very strange news. But as I was reflecting on this, something came to my mind: is it possible that a big object from space is coming towards the earth? I guess telescopes would have noticed it. But is it possible that such an operation could allow the amplification in some way, of some kind of telescopic or photographic device? A giant meteor could be a definite threat.

Absolutely agree Dan, meteors are always a threat. UFO well, probably not so much. I mean, if they were going to harm us in any way, it would have happened by now.