Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: UFO War?!

Default Re: UFO War?!

Quote Originally Posted by ALYSINCLAIRxxx View Post
    The way you carry yourself shows you really couldn't have thought of something better.

This

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by danthepoetman View Post
    This is the news story lovely Aly Sinclair was posting originally on this thread, two weeks ago. I fell back on it today. It inspired me a chain of thoughts. Here is some extracts:
    “This last week, reports of Chinese naval vessels off the US coast, Northern Californian in particular, have been reported but denied.
    Now an Asian intelligence agency reports that a combined fleet operation between the US and China has been going on, a full combat operation against what we are told is a “highly unfriendly extra-terrestrial threat.”
    The verifications of the fleet operations have been many, there have been no confirmations from the US side though the ships have been seen by every vessel that makes it offshore. The true nature of both the threat and the extent of the multinational military force used is beyond any imaginable classification level.

Rumors:
    Extraterrestrial craft are operating from underwater bases.
    Advanced US sub-orbital weapons platforms represented as “tested” have actually been deployed from Vandenburg Air Force Base. These are armed with energy weapons.

UFO tracking has been moved from conventional to nano-technology with microscopic sensors being used to detect behaviors such as dimensional rifts and distortions in time, things only discussed in TV shows like Fringe and X Files. (all Fox oddly enough)

The actual classified memo on very short distribution mentions only the following:

Opposition is extraterrestrial and extremely aggressive and unfriendly
    The threat represents a “clear and present danger” and is isolated to the Pacific Basin

China is forced to carry US responsibility because our own naval capability is sitting in the Persian Gulf when America is under a very real threat.
    Attempts to seek confirmations or to directly verify these operations will lead to fatal consequences.”

Now that everything is said and done in this matter, now that it is obvious that we’re not attacked by green (ecologists from space) or grey (slightly drunk beings from space) little men, how much do you bet a lot of money will be made on this “story”? From now on, this news will be called a government conspiracy, something covered by the authorities. There will be books written about it and conferences made, some witnesses will come out by the dozen to make some revelations, and it will become some kind of a new Roswell… It will be called “The Pacific California Coast Incident”, or something like that, and you will hear about it over and over and over and over and over… well, you get the picture.
    Any new updates since two weeks ago?

Coast to Coast said they interviewed the author. The author himself said no new news.

Sounds kinda sketch, but it's still interesting.
    I think I caught a part of that show. I tend to fall asleep while listening to Coast-to-Coast.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

You know, you’ll probably think I’m a little weird, but I think I figured that one out in the end. You might know yourself that the different branches of the military have a say and partly finances most Hollywood movies in which we see the military forces in action. You also probably noticed that one of Hollywood’s advertising strategies has been to act as if what was happening in movies was somewhat real; this is why we see so many people get completely cuckoos after some fiction movies, start to act as in these movies, dress like it and often, construct a whole fiction as reality after the very fiction of a movie. Lately, they got a movie out on dvd, “Battleship” I think, which is the story of the Navy fighting a hostile extra-terrestrial force. My hunch is, we’re the victim of some kind of Hollywood publicity stunt –maybe even in collaboration with the Navy public relation services. That’s going to be my theory on this one for now.

Senior Member Professional Poster

You Ess Ohh

1 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Sammi Valentine's Personal Fat Bastard & Self Appointed Teddy Bear Of Tatiana Summer & Evon Rose's Date To The 4th Annual Tranny Awards .... I Hope .

If you have a USO that is also a UFO, would that make it a Flying Sub ?

Sammi Valentine's Personal Fat Bastard & Self Appointed Teddy Bear Of Tatiana Summer & Evon Rose's Date To The 4th Annual Tranny Awards .... I Hope .

Member Rookie Poster bottomXOslave's Avatar

shut up.... SISSYL

Senior Member Platinum Poster

A United Service Organization? Oh! an Unidentified Submarine Object?
    Maybe in this case, Cecil, it would make a bad restaurant all dressed submarine take out order… Something that would fly in your direction and take you down the drain…

Quote Originally Posted by danthepoetman View Post
    A United Service Organization? Oh! an Unidentified Submarine Object?
    Maybe in this case, Cecil, it would make a bad restaurant all dressed submarine take out order… Something that would fly in your direction and take you down the drain…
    You mean like this ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=SWyxZR69CI0