Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Default Re: For The Handful Of People In This Place Who Aren't Hookers...

Quote Originally Posted by GrimFusion View Post
    I'm not a vampire. I'm a charizard! Pfft.
    I used to tip the scales at 300 pounds, but I'm down to 170 which is a tad underweight being that I'm 6'4". I'm still not that pretty naked because I'm dealing with loose skin here and there, but I'm working on it. I'm just glad the blatant racism and My Little Pony obsession didn't put you off. XD
    I went from 310 to 230 myself. I'm 6'2'' and good with my new weight.

How did you drop your weight? I just ate less and did more cardio. I'm fortunate to have maintained most all of the strength that bull elephant had.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post
    ... if you were a hooker what would your Backpage Ad look like? Make sure you seek out the right type of client for yourself. Include any photos you might like to add.

Or, as an alternative, post the worst hooker advertisements in the history of prostitution. Notorious ROB ads too. Maybe a few best of the worst bait & switches might be nice also.
    if this question isn't directed to the hookers, doesn't that then mean it's directed to the men?

Quote Originally Posted by bluesoul View Post
    if this question isn't directed to the hookers, doesn't that then mean it's directed to the men?

Grim tried to peddle his ass. Give it a go if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post
    I went from 310 to 230 myself. I'm 6'2'' and good with my new weight.

How did you drop your weight? I just ate less and did more cardio. I'm fortunate to have maintained most all of the strength that bull elephant had.
    Same deal. I stopped eating out nearly as often, I focused on eating smaller portions even if I didn't feel "full" afterward, and went out for three to five mile walks every day. I work out with cardio, calisthenics, and compound exercises.
    I lift weights, but I do heavy repetitions working my way up from 45 to 120 pounds then do three reps on benchpress at 230 pounds, three squats at 230 pounds, and three overhead at 140 pounds. I lift weights in such a way as to avoid gaining muscle mass, but increase my strength and stamina. I haven't looked like a meathead since high school and I'd rather not.

Same deal. I stopped eating out nearly as often, I focused on eating smaller portions even if I didn't feel "full" afterward, and went out for three to five mile walks every day. I work out with cardio, calisthenics, and compound exercises.
    I lift weights, but I do heavy repetitions working my way up from 45 to 120 pounds then do three reps on benchpress at 230 pounds, three squats at 230 pounds, and three overhead at 140 pounds. I lift weights in such a way as to avoid gaining muscle mass, but increase my strength and stamina. I haven't looked like a meathead since high school and I'd rather not.
    I did the walking thing too. Running would have trashed my knees, hips, and lower back so I doubled the distance of my runs and walked instead. Takes awhile but it works. I do some running sprinting on grass now and am gaining speed and coordination.

I lift weights more for strength than size but get size because of the amount of weight lifted. My first training partner was my cousin who was a powerlifter and I've kept the same routine of simple but heavy.

Oregon must be a great place for hikes. I got shitty Olympic Bl with the sidewalk torn to shit.

When I was born I looked like a 10 pound meathead. Gained 220 lbs but kept the same head of meat.

UNICORN HUNTER Junior Poster Baileyluv's Avatar

Ahhh i like the meathead look, im an avid bodybuilder, i started out about 5 yrs ago from a whopping 145, im now sitting at 190, have competed in one contest, placed 4th. Im hoping that with this new job to have a lil more funds for my quest to 220, im 6' and an ectomorph(long and skinny). Ihelp alot of people out in this field. I even train a few Transitioning as well, helping them with their hormones and such, while keeping it all in check.

Now as far as an add, dont really hunt for em and dont sell myself so...

Y'all going to make me the only non-whore turned whore for the sake of comic relief, huh?

Jennifer Buckingham Veteran Poster jennylicious's Avatar
    I'm not in Kansas anymore (I am in the UK though...)

Y'all going to make me the only non-whore turned whore for the sake of comic relief, huh?
    I did get involved in the weakest and most non-commital way I could possibly conceive....

UNICORN HUNTER Junior Poster Baileyluv's Avatar

sumones gotta take the blame , lol

Freudian Slip Platinum Poster Wendy Summers's Avatar

Nope... not for comic relief... #say_our_name_bitch!