Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Default Allanah's Cum Shot

Just thought I would share my new hair color with all of u....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Allanah's Cum Shot

Just thought I would share my new hair color with all of u....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Allanah
    You look more beautiful than ever and we all worship you. But look at Lobo's topic and explain to me why girls want SRS. I realize tgirls aren't objects of our fantasies (I've gotten that lecture), but why can't you be happy staying transexual? When a girl becomes post-op, why would I still be interested in her? Trannychasers are into girls with dicks: when they have it chopped, they're not shegirls any more. And they're not gg's. I can get plenty of pussy. They become just aveage looking girls in a big city with no way to make a living. Allanah, you have a lot of influence in the TS world. Please tell all the young latino transexuals in NYC what a mistake SRS is.

First of all, thank you so much for the compliment!

My goal is to look better and better as the years go by.

In response to your request, I am afraid I really can not give advice to anyone about refraining from SRS because first of all, I have not had SRS and secondly, I believe that is a highly personal decision.

I don't think sweetie that the reason a girl has a sex change is to get men or not get men. I don't think that should be an issue or is an issue. Speaking to friends who have had the surgery, they had it because it made them happier and feel complete. I respect everyones decisions and I know sex changes who are very happy and content.

And you are right, having SRS does not make anyone a genetic woman. It makes them a post op transsexual woman. I think it is a little selfish
    to condemn anyone for having SRS. While many girls might be the object of sexual fantasies for guys, we are are not objects and have to live with ourselves everyday. While a guy might see a girl for an hour or see a picture or masturbate to her image, he doesn't have to deal with her life day to day. Some people are extremely unhappy with their genitals and who is to say that correcting that problem is bad?

I get very angry when people bash girls who have SRS or when they do not. Alot of ts are also guilty of this bashing. If it is not your thing then that is fine. You dont' have to sleep with the person. (By saying "YOU" I am speaking in plural terms). I am sure some people are disgusted by transsexuals who have a penis . So my motto is, live and let live.

I have a very close friend who I have known for many years and she just had her SRS in Canada. I am very happy for her because that is what she has always wanted and she accomplished her goal. It is a very difficult surgery to have and get through. It is not going to make her life easier, but it is going to make her feel better about herself.

Kisses Flabby and all!

Junior Poster

Allanah, I think you are cool as you are hot, which is very.

Junior Poster

Default allanah babe

Babe,

Great hair cut n colour... what about some more pics for my wallet

xx

jimmic

Sorry I didn't see this earlier...but sssssmokin!

On the SRS thing...I know it's a lot different from the POV of someone whose information comes from an intro gender course than the girls themselves, but from what I've read, girls who get SRS do because they actually are disgusted with their male genitalia and are not capable of living any semblance of a normal life without the procedure.

The book we read on transgenderism is called "S/He" I think...I can't remember who it's written by.

Rookie Poster

Allanah You are the most prettiest Girl in New York. Guys she is the Real Deal. I would love for Allanah To be My Girlfriend, I would Wine and Dine Her every night of the week. Keep it up. If you like that oic Gentlemen then u should joing Shemaleexotica she is defintely smokin in all of her photoshoots

Rookie Poster

Yes she does look Good

Thanks Guys!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	eros2.jpg 
Views:	6916 
Size:	34.8 KB 
ID:	4879