Voters
162. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

48 29.63%
  • No

114 70.37%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Default Re: How Many Men and TOP TS would top me ?

I'm a guy and like me women so i will pass.

What's that do?

The Judge, last words.(Right before being blasted by a bazooka.)
    Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Member Rookie Poster bottomXOslave's Avatar

Ass is ass if i wear a wig and cross dress /wear a skirt and makeup which i sometimes do theres no doubt in my mind half or a little more than half in this forum would fuck my ass hard and deep just look at the femboy thread . You all are insecure men and ts's my ass is better than any of your commets and thanks for the ones that voted yes honesty to admit it is appreciated . !!!

Senior Member 5 Star Poster

If you wore a wig, you'd be a guy in a wig.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MdR Dave View Post
    If you wore a wig, you'd be a guy in a wig.

Jennifer Buckingham Veteran Poster jennylicious's Avatar
    I'm not in Kansas anymore (I am in the UK though...)

Quote Originally Posted by bottomXOslave View Post
    Ass is ass if i wear a wig and cross dress /wear a skirt and makeup which i sometimes do theres no doubt in my mind half or a little more than half in this forum would fuck my ass hard and deep just look at the femboy thread . You all are insecure men and ts's my ass is better than any of your commets and thanks for the ones that voted yes honesty to admit it is appreciated . !!!
    Why don't you show them all by putting on that wig, skirt and makeup?

(I'm not a Top TS or a Man, so I'm unaffected by this posting)

Most of us are all about "to each their own" and I think all the thread posters thus far have been diligent about not overstepping boundaries and insulting you. The least you can do is try to conduct yourself in the same manor and not make sweeping generalizations about us because you're not getting the attention you wanted.

HA is a transsexual forum, and while we have a few threads that cater to gay men or admirers of cross dressers, transvestites, and androgyny, the bulk of HA's content caters specifically to transsexuals and their admirers; so what did you expect? You can't justifiably be upset because you had most of us figured incorrectly. That's your misjudgment, not ours.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Veteran Poster

Jennifer Buckingham Veteran Poster jennylicious's Avatar
    I'm not in Kansas anymore (I am in the UK though...)

Quote Originally Posted by GrimFusion View Post
    Most of us are all about "to each their own" and I think all the thread posters thus far have been diligent about not overstepping boundaries and insulting you. The least you can do is try to conduct yourself in the same manor and not make sweeping generalizations about us because you're not getting the attention you wanted.

HA is a transsexual forum, and while we have a few threads that cater to gay men or admirers of cross dressers, transvestites, and androgyny, the bulk of HA's content caters specifically to transsexuals and their admirers; so what did you expect? You can't justifiably be upset because you had most of us figured incorrectly. That's your misjudgment, not ours.
    Well I think we should drop all of those labels, and have him do what he thinks will make the difference. Sit in front of camera and with a clear shot show us what he has got.

It's only fair. I'm not going to pass judgement until I see the evidence.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

BottomXOslave, a few guys here have been eloquent enough, I think. We look at your body structure and it’s obvious you are a guy; you’re not even a femboy -for those who are indeed interested in this. Besides, by implying that every guy who likes transsexuals is a repressed homosexual, you’re just denying the fact that t-women are women. Yet it shouldn’t be difficult to make the difference between a recreational transvestite and someone who has always felt to be a woman and is taking feminine hormones.
    I could understand your frustration at the reactions, here, if it wasn’t indeed a site dedicated to admiration of t-woman, and therefore to femininity! I agree with Grimfusion that the comments so far have been nice and polite to you; you should be every bit as respectful.

Post Re: How Many Men and TOP TS would top me ?

so far NOT MANY want to hit your duke chutes although you have shaved your body like a bitch ,you don't get the bitch treatment.

lets see what you look like with a purse and high heels etc........

come back put on the makeup and the wig and lets see if more would want to BOINK !

check out video below matt to krista
    http://www.myspace.com/video/vid/8619332

video austinangels sold by glamour boutique. GET YOU SOME CLOTHES AND HEELS HERE BELOW
    http://www.glamourboutique.com/access/makeup/index.html

some instruction 4 u

Last edited by natina; 09-17-2012 at 05:39 AM.