Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Junior Poster

I think Allanah's breasts are fantastic, and i believe that that they would be 'soft as cool butter' but not 'hard' - ecch - in any way.

I would like to be, in my next life, her day-to-day working brassiere.

She's what other women would like to be, if they had the courage [and, sadly, the money]

On the other hand, Gianna - I would be damned to several different hells if i said that you need any 'augmentation'...

God, I would both curse and bless the day that Allannah and Gianna stood before me with appropriate clothing draped upon their exotic and delicious forms, and asked me to 'choose'...

my response would be...

Alannah on even days....

Gianna on odd days...

Both on Sundays....

...if I had a half-a-billion-bucks to take care of my babies...

God, you fools who prefer one vs. another are just so short sighted.

apologies for spelling errors- it's the tequila talking... but i swear, you are both wedding material!!!

love ya in all your incarnations...

I'm an ass man myself. I don't care if the breasts are big or small just as long as the nipples don't point straight at the ground.

"Friends don't let friends drink and post"

Veteran Poster

Yes to all the above.lol

Harmless_pervert

Sorry if i offended ye, no wait I am not sorry, being offended is your problem not mine.

Rookie Poster

Bigger the better.

Small are ok

Professional Poster

Looking really good there, PrincessaGianna.

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

Junior Poster

I like small and perky. I do like your look too gianna.

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    hmm

actually- i have very soft breasts and my hips and ass are not hard-
    they are firm- and that is mostly due to now working out

FYI silicone implants are the softest implants on the market-
    if done right- you can't feel the bag and they are butter soft

obviously i preffer large breasts
    as a purely aesthetic reason
    I would have thought by looking at Allanah's breasts that they are very soft...
    As far as my aesthetics go, I like variety... I like seeing all types of breasts. The only kind I hate is awful brest augmentations... Too hard, laupsided, deformed, looking to the side, too spaced,etc... So many times I see girls with such awful deformed breast augmentations, that so many men find hot and I wonder to myself "what the hell?".

Allanah's breasts have to be one of the best Augmentation jobs I have seen.

I think it's usually the saline breasts that I find awful... But as I said, variety is the spice of life!

Quote Originally Posted by Bicycology
    I think Allanah's breasts are fantastic, and i believe that that they would be 'soft as cool butter' but not 'hard' - ecch - in any way.

I would like to be, in my next life, her day-to-day working brassiere.

She's what other women would like to be, if they had the courage [and, sadly, the money]

On the other hand, Gianna - I would be damned to several different hells if i said that you need any 'augmentation'...

God, I would both curse and bless the day that Allannah and Gianna stood before me with appropriate clothing draped upon their exotic and delicious forms, and asked me to 'choose'...

my response would be...

Alannah on even days....

Gianna on odd days...

Both on Sundays....

...if I had a half-a-billion-bucks to take care of my babies...

God, you fools who prefer one vs. another are just so short sighted.

apologies for spelling errors- it's the tequila talking... but i swear, you are both wedding material!!!

love ya in all your incarnations...
    Wedding material eh? Do you know what it's like to be with a woman born under the sign of cancer? Whooooo... Let's look at some celebrity cancers. Courtney Love, Lil Kim, Jessica Simpson, oh let's not forget me and Allanah!

The vanity and the moods and the necessitity to always look perfect might just drive you up the wall! LOL

But Cancer women are supposedly the most domestic women of all, finding the house sacred. When I am in a relationship with a man I am such a stereo-type... I cook him a feast, make the house perfect and make sure he walks in to me over the stove in lingerie, a lovely dress, or naked with heels, jewels, and all done up every day!

Anyway I am just babbling.

Veteran Poster

Definetly big and bouncy. Allanah's are beautiful!

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

[quote="PrincessaGianna"]
    Quote Originally Posted by Bicycology

Cancer women are supposedly the most domestic women of all, finding the house sacred. When I am in a relationship with a man I am such a stereo-type... I cook him a feast, make the house perfect and make sure he walks in to me over the stove in lingerie, a lovely dress, or naked with heels, jewels, and all done up every day!

Anyway I am just babbling.
    Good Grief, when will this insanity finally end? I'm not ripping on any girl that wants to achieve that "June Cleaver" ideal, but it's pretty damn unlikely for any girl to realize that dream anymore. And why would you want to?

I could go on and on about how dysfunctional a "fantasy" relationship is (guy has affairs, girl has affairs, they lie and pretend everything is just OK as long as she gets dinner done on time while he reads the newspaper).

It's dumb. Sorry. I understand why girls think this way sometimes, but please stop reading Cosmo. No guy want's a girl wearing lingerie, leaning over the stove, when he comes home from work, that he's expected to worship as a goddess.

Guys want a girl that's a good friend, someone to talk to, is honest and open, and has good sex when you both feel like doing it.

That's all us guys generally want. The rest is goofy stuff you girls imagine we want, and we have to pretend you're right.