Junior Poster

Default How come there are so few post-op girls that advertise?

I've noticed while browsing through the ads on eros guide and a couple of the other sites that very few post-op girls advertise.
    I've always been curious about getting with a post-op girl, but have never met or even seen an ad from one of these ladies. Doesn't look like they advertise much, if at all. I'll be in Vegas soon and was wondering where I might find a girl that has gone all the way with her transformation. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

nycemt

probably because they don't present themselves as t-girls but as females.

Junior Poster

I know what you mean and I've thought of that too. But there are guys out there that are into post-op chicks and I find it kind of strange that none of these girls would try and capitalize on that.

Rookie Poster

Default post-ops?

Lobo;
    I think that if the girls advertised as post-ops as opposed to females, they'd probably lose more potential customers then they would gain. While there are guys that are into post-ops, there are alot more into GG's. When you get down to the #'s, there is only one way for them to go since it's all about the $. There are at least three post-op girls that advertise in LA that I can identify(I'm sure there are many more) who post ads as females and previously posted ads as TS. One used to advertise as post-op but doesn't mention it anymore.

Rookie Poster

There are several post-ops that advertise as "females". I know of 2 on Eros LA. I've been with a post-op and if you've been with many girls you can definitely feel the difference. The post op does not feel as lubricated and smooth inside.

Junior Poster

I found these ads listed with the genetic girls on eros guides las vegas section.
    I think she is a post-op, the lips, fake hips, cheeks, etc make her look like a t-girl that's had too much surgery. Funny thing is she has two ads that list her with two different names and two different phone numbers, the two ads are obviously the same girl same tattoo is a dead giveaway, what do you guys think, is she a post op?

http://www.eros-lasvegas.com/files/m...a2-denise1.htm

http://www.eros-lasvegas.com/files/m...a2-pamela1.htm