Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Regulator Professional Poster JenniferParisHusband's Avatar

Default Re: Ladyboy Massage Parlors In Los Angeles

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post
    Those are the ones I see on Backpage. Many times on the pictures you can even see the Ladyboy website logo they lifted the image from.

I completely stopped going to parlors. After the Korean ones in SM got shut down I went for a few Chinese Massages w/Happy Ending but that got boring. That's when I decided I needed to find an alternative that was better but still in that price range.
    Is the K-town AMP with the really awful salt bath thing still open? There was a really cute girl there for a while, but she left and the replaced her with a Latina cougar with the largest nipples I'd ever seen on a woman. I got a girlfriend soon after and have been away from professional help since then. Just curious if it's still around. It was just a little south of that Law school that's in the old Bullocks building.

Yeah, all the ones I ever knew in LA were CD's. I don't remember ever meeting an actual transsexual in those places. I think because they could make more money independently. There used to a 4 hands deal over on Berendo in K-town, and one of the ladies was on hormones, but that's not even close to an AMP.

I only ever had one semi-massage parlor experience in LA with someone who wasn't a CD and actually in transition. She first had her own place, but later ended up working out of her apartment. She went by Kim4Massage. (Pic below.) She quit soon after I moved away from LA. At least I think she did, there's no trace of her online anymore. But the first time I saw her she had me convinced it was just a legit massage, then near the end the hand just went up the leg of my boxers and started working it. Loved the surprise of it, and the fearless attitude. Never got beyond that. But I've never forgotten how hot it was. I kind of miss Kim.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kim 1.jpg 
Views:	1830 
Size:	8.0 KB 
ID:	508708   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1fc12a1g23k53pd3oc8c249dda52ee9a511f7.jpg 
Views:	1831 
Size:	6.6 KB 
ID:	508709  

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Jus wookin puh nub.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferParisHusband View Post
    Is the K-town AMP with the really awful salt bath thing still open? There was a really cute girl there for a while, but she left and the replaced her with a Latina cougar with the largest nipples I'd ever seen on a woman. I got a girlfriend soon after and have been away from professional help since then. Just curious if it's still around. It was just a little south of that Law school that's in the old Bullocks building.

Yeah, all the ones I ever knew in LA were CD's. I don't remember ever meeting an actual transsexual in those places. I think because they could make more money independently. There used to a 4 hands deal over on Berendo in K-town, and one of the ladies was on hormones, but that's not even close to an AMP.

I only ever had one semi-massage parlor experience in LA with someone who wasn't a CD and actually in transition. She first had her own place, but later ended up working out of her apartment. She went by Kim4Massage. (Pic below.) She quit soon after I moved away from LA. At least I think she did, there's no trace of her online anymore. But the first time I saw her she had me convinced it was just a legit massage, then near the end the hand just went up the leg of my boxers and started working it. Loved the surprise of it, and the fearless attitude. Never got beyond that. But I've never forgotten how hot it was. I kind of miss Kim.
    The few reviews of those places always made them out to be dingy places with subpar service. That was plenty enough to keep me away. I had heard of Kim4Massage but I procrastinated and missed out. I heard she was nice.

For AMPs I completely stayed on the Westside usually west of Westwood toward the beach. I did venture into Inglewood every now and again to meet up with the infamous duo Shadow(RIP) and her "sister" Jasmine. They both had that Veronica Brazil look.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4.jpg 
Views:	1718 
Size:	92.4 KB 
ID:	509155   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5.jpg 
Views:	1735 
Size:	62.5 KB 
ID:	509156   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6.jpg 
Views:	2189 
Size:	105.0 KB 
ID:	509157  

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferParisHusband View Post
    First rule of Asian Massage Parlor club, don't talk about Asian Massage parlors... just pick up a copy of LA Scene, it's probably the most current collection of legit listings.
    Lol fight club quote....Man I was contemplating going to one, then remembered how many girls I really know

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Post Re: Ladyboy Massage Parlors In Los Angeles

PARIS HOUSE

Paris House Modeling Studio
    Santa Monica Blvd
    West Hollywood, CA 90046
    use to have the creme of the crop models and many Asian women but now there all obese worn out women working there.

you could take photo graphs in there of the ladies.

Last edited by natina; 09-27-2012 at 10:22 PM.

Regulator Professional Poster JenniferParisHusband's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post
    The few reviews of those places always made them out to be dingy places with subpar service. That was plenty enough to keep me away.
    Dingy is an understatement. There was one off LaBrea a few miles south of Rodeo, It was a business, but was above someone's house. It was the first place that "Vonda" out there worked in like 2007. I remember lying there watching roaches crawl across the floor and thinking to myself "this is why I need to give up this kind of thing and settle down." That place was nasty. There was one at Beverly and Virgil that was actually pretty clean, and pretty decent service though. But it was like the rest, just a rub and tug factory.

Jus wookin puh nub.

Quote Originally Posted by natina View Post
    PARIS HOUSE

Paris House Modeling Studio
    Santa Monica Blvd
    West Hollywood, CA 90046
    use to have the creme of the crop models and many Asian women but now there all obese worn out women working there.

you could take photo graphs in there of the ladies.
    That place is beat for sure. You used to be able to get away with some serious nonsense in there.

Natina, how do you roll in 2012? What attracts you and how do you monger? We're practically neighbors.

Bringing this topic back up. There seems to be even more lady boy massage parlors around now in LA. Anyone catch your eye. I've been to a few. Deeny - attitude and bad massage with hand only. Few others not worth mentioning. There has to be some good ones?

Quote Originally Posted by amptor View Post
    Bringing this topic back up. There seems to be even more lady boy massage parlors around now in LA. Anyone catch your eye. I've been to a few. Deeny - attitude and bad massage with hand only. Few others not worth mentioning. There has to be some good ones?
    I heard about Deeny too. Stay away. Cute and tempting by photos but resist calling.

There has been some decent feedback about this place.
    http://bailanbodywork.com/

Thanks for resurrecting this thread ,Dino! Also the link to 'My Massage Reviews" looks useful.
    http://www.mpreviews.com/reviews_sea...geField=Submit
    I finally managed to find a few massage places in Bangkok offering ladyboy masseuses .but the few that there were looked like boys in sarongs with longer hair.
    WTF? Could it be that there's a sexual kink that remains unexploited? Even in the ' Citys Of Angels' , East and West ?
    LOL ,we should open one in Bangkok , do it right , we'll make a fortune!

Bumping looking for any updates. New to the scene in LA and looking for a good place to have fun and relax!