Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Professional Poster celticgrafix's Avatar

Default Re: Are most TS fans turned off by girls who had surgeries?

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    Some of these dudes make me laugh....so your lady comes home one day and tells you she's thought about it for a long time and she'd like your support, but with or without it she's getting her boobs done because it's what she wants. What are ya gonna say..........no? You protesting her decision about her body strikes me as a bit misogynistic.
    hatred of women??? really, bit extreme don't you think? people have their preferences.

Natural or surgical. I don't prefer one to the other necessarily and I'm not trying to play "Barbie Doll" by recommending a girl do "this or that" to look better. I'd sooner just keep my mouth shut about it. The only thing that turns me off is when a chick is so insecure she tries playing into the desires of others just to get attention.

"Should I get bigger boobs?"
    I don't know. Do you think you'd like to have bigger tits?

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by celticgrafix View Post
    hatred of women??? really, bit extreme don't you think? people have their preferences.
    Celticgrafix, misogyny is not pure hatred; and besides, Onmyknees said “a bit” misogynistic. In my opinion, he has a point: what would you say to your own g-girlfriend if she wanted breast implants?

To me there is a difference between a professionally done FFS and a hack job silicone pump session. And there is a difference between a skilled plastic surgeon and a quack with an MD and Porsche Turbo payment to meet.

People have the absolute right to do what they want with their bodies, I just hope nobody feels the need to have surgery to satisfy some Hollywood fantasy. I am not even taking about TS women alone. Lots of good looking people have unintentionally turned themselves into characters by accident. The list is long.

I just think the whole country needs to chill a bit on the cosmetic surgery thing.

Quote Originally Posted by danthepoetman View Post
    Celticgrafix, misogyny is not pure hatred; and besides, Onmyknees said “a bit” misogynistic. In my opinion, he has a point: what would you say to your own g-girlfriend if she wanted breast implants?
    Misogyny ( /mɪˈsɒdʒɪni/) is the hatred or dislike of women or girls.
    what did i miss? my ex gf was columbian and got breast implants although i didn't want here to but of course i supported her. Same time these women are doing it for personal reasons and could give a shit what u think.

Misogyny ( /mɪˈsɒdʒɪni/) is the hatred or dislike of women or girls.
    what did i miss? my ex gf was columbian and got breast implants although i didn't want here to but of course i supported her. Same time these women are doing it for personal reasons and could give a shit what u think.
    You irradiate us with the extent of your intelligence, and the argumentative strength of your point, there. We all have to bow in front of such obviously superior intellect and class...

Quote Originally Posted by danthepoetman View Post
    You irradiate us with the extent of your intelligence, and the argumentative strength of your point, there. We all have to bow in front of such obviously superior intellect and class...
    I was attempting to be short and concise because I did not want to make you late for your Mensa meeting.

Yo bitch you have a thousand posts since June? Go find a hobby bc you are way to thirsty.

I was attempting to be short and concise because I did not want to make you late for your Mensa meeting.

Yo bitch you have a thousand posts since June? Go find a hobby bc you are way to thirsty.
    Oh! once again, what class you have “yo bitch”! You’re undoubtedly the most impressive individual around. Everyone should model himself on you, distinguished gentleman. And yes indeed, you’re being concise enough. By the way, don’t worry about my Mensa meetings: it’s not anything you will have to deal with anyways, isn’t it?

You remind me of an asshole or better yet a douchebag. You try and act so distinguished but you are nothing more than an english major who never had the chance to stick their dick in anything besides a can of creamed corn. I'm not going to the same mensa meetings as you, I assume you aren't either and your grammar alone states that point. You keep taking it in the ass for life, bc I'm the one who's giving it. Post a pic of yourself hotshot? Thats right you're a bitch, nevermind.

You remind me of an asshole or better yet a douchebag. You try and act so distinguished but you are nothing more than an english major who never had the chance to stick their dick in anything besides a can of creamed corn. I'm not going to the same mensa meetings as you, I assume you aren't either and your grammar alone states that point. You keep taking it in the ass for life, bc I'm the one who's giving it. Post a pic of yourself hotshot? Thats right you're a bitch, nevermind.
    You're a mediocre little piece of shit who project his own frustration on others, obviously. Every time you post anything, you say much more about yourself than on anything you talk about; but that is something you can't see.