Rookie Poster

Default www.webqueens.com- has anyone here ever joined this site...

looks ok and im thinking of joining-wondered if anyone here had joined and would recommend it-thx

Rookie Poster

Default Go for it - a very good site

I've been goignto this site Off and on for the last 3years. It is Very good site, Lots & Lots of models & videos. Once paid it will take a day or so to get your username & password but don't worry well worth the wait (in my eyes anyway).

Rookie Poster

Default Trustworthy site?

I was thinking of joining this site until I read one of the threads posted here about which sites are worth joining. The guy said that getting them to stop charging his card after he canceled was a pain (as far as I can remember).

Unique case or not, it makes me wary of joining the site, especially since they don't use CCBill or any similar service. Anyone had any good experiences with them handling credit cards?

Junior Poster

I have joined the site a couple of of times they got some good stuff on there . Like all site not enough booty showing for me. There is one that I think is Hot on there and that is the one named Kim she has a nice round booty.

I luv Shemale Booty!
    Show me the hole!

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by eagleman12
    I have joined the site a couple of of times
    ... and did they stop charging you whenever you canceled? I'd really like to join this site, but I don't want to take the risk of getting scammed

Rookie Poster

4th Doc.. I had no problems when I cancelled the service. Go for it!

Junior Poster

I had a problem one time but I think they changed there billing company and then I had issues after that

I luv Shemale Booty!
    Show me the hole!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by eagleman12
    I have joined the site a couple of of times they got some good stuff on there . Like all site not enough booty showing for me. There is one that I think is Hot on there and that is the one named Kim she has a nice round booty.
    woooooooooooooooord man