Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Default Re: How many TS want a bottom dude

Negative, and judgmental thread.

I use to be a Goon. Now I'm a Pretty Bitch.

But say the "bottom dude" has a pint-sized penis. I mean, I'm far from being endowed. So, does penis size come into play? I mean, can a T-girl be satisfied by a 3 inch penis or would a TS want a sizable schlong like Mint's monster?
    Or, well, is average size -- circa 5.5 inches -- satisfactory???????
    I'm a size queen so...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mint (14).jpg 
Views:	841 
Size:	65.8 KB 
ID:	502605  

Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post
    But say the "bottom dude" has a pint-sized penis. I mean, I'm far from being endowed. So, does penis size come into play? I mean, can a T-girl be satisfied by a 3 inch penis or would a TS want a sizable schlong like Mint's monster?
    Or, well, is average size -- circa 5.5 inches -- satisfactory???????
    I'm a size queen so...
    It is more about width then about length:P

Junior Member Rookie Poster bluerose's Avatar

*shrug* I'm 100% switchy, but I also only like girls. With or without cocks. ^.^

Senior Member Junior Poster qwerty94's Avatar

hmmmm... now, and even before I went post op, I preferred a top guy... I topped about two times as a pre-op. it felt nice, but it was awkward

dancer at a cis club... and I love it

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty94 View Post
    hmmmm... now, and even before I went post op, I preferred a top guy... I topped about two times as a pre-op. it felt nice, but it was awkward
    Seems unusual for a fella to see a little, petite gal as yourself but would rather be the elegant lady in bed himself instead of putting you in that position. The dominant fellas should be going after you as opposed to the other segment trying to back into you.

"It felt nice", you mentioned. In delving into all that mess, would you have rather just used your hand or were you caught up in the moment as well? Awkward seems polite.

I'm not trying to insult male bottoms and power-bottoms, but I don't get it. It seems to me that most of them are cock bandits and size queens, so why go after transsexuals anyway? Hormones usually work against a bottom's sexual interests. Seems to me (at least in part) that admirers who bottom in bed want some cock, but don't want to be labeled gay. Somehow, getting ass-rammed by a chick with a nice pair of tits and a pretty face makes everything straight. Maybe it's just a fetish thing. I wouldn't know.

Senior Member Veteran Poster Lovecox's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GrimFusion View Post
    I'm not trying to insult male bottoms and power-bottoms, but I don't get it. It seems to me that most of them are cock bandits and size queens, so why go after transsexuals anyway? Hormones usually work against a bottom's sexual interests. Seems to me (at least in part) that admirers who bottom in bed want some cock, but don't want to be labeled gay. Somehow, getting ass-rammed by a chick with a nice pair of tits and a pretty face makes everything straight. Maybe it's just a fetish thing. I wouldn't know.
    If you're not trying to insult male bottoms and power-bottoms why do you call them cock bandits and size queens? Not exactly kind terms. Maybe it's hard for you to understand that someone could have different interests than you. Maybe there are men that don't like the male physique but enjoy the physical pleasure of being penetrated.
    I have noted that often times, men that secretly desire to be topped take the defensive stance against men who are honest about wanting to be topped, often insulting them and making sure no one doubts their own masculinity. I'm not reffering to you, of course.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Veteran Poster Lovecox's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by danthepoetman View Post
    I can’t possibly even understand why any guy would want to be fucked, but especially by a beautiful girl! It seems so contradictory to me! I see femininity, it inspire me to take it, not to be taken by it.
    But I don’t want to offend anyone, of course. We now live in a wonderfully diversified world! I find that everybody is entitled to his or her desires. Labels seem useless to me in this day and age, and we should all live our sexuality as we feel, and love whom we want to love the way we want to love them.
    I can't possibly even understand why any guy would NOT want to be fucked, especially by a beautiful girl. I see femininity, it isnpireS me to take it, AND be taken by it.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

I respect you, Lovecox, even though I don’t share your feeling!