Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71213141516171819 LastLast

Default Re: How many TS want a bottom dude

ya well everyone ive been with told me howmuch they like to top, so some of these peole are clueless completely

0 out of 3 members liked this post.

some of these responses are dumb... maybe the guys you women have been with dont have nice asses, or something.... this has never been a problem in my experiences,,,, and id say ive paid half/got free half....and being bottom is what they want from me...maybe cause i have a big ass and its tight.... they justa bout start crying....serious

and just cause i guy is a bottom, does not in any way he is gonna do all the woman work around the house LOL...id be damned....you just got off and you want ME to clean, NO.... ill go play madden or listen to music instead

Quote Originally Posted by RealEyesPlasticLifeNoMore View Post
    and just cause i guy is a bottom, does not in any way he is gonna do all the woman work around the house LOL...id be damned....you just got off and you want ME to clean, NO.... ill go play madden or listen to music instead
    You are scoring SO MANY brownie points, man. SO MANY!

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

LOl, i know cause everything is so serious here, and im actually gonna meet one of these ladies in here...very doubtful...

to those who say bottom guys are just "fags" is disguise, errrrrrr wrong again....i tried lookin at gay chat rooms a few times and i felt less than i feel witha biological girl....id rather have straight sex than do anything with a guy....soooooooo dont group everyone together

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Karmic Whipping Boy Professional Poster Chaos's Avatar

So if you get off then you clean the house? Hmm....I always thought sex was for BOTH parties to get off.... Guess I've been doing it wrong all this time...Now I know why I have stalkers...

I'm the most amazing person you'll never know,because society has convinced you I should be ignored or avoided. Want to know something? Ask... Just ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    So if you get off then you clean the house? Hmm....I always thought sex was for BOTH parties to get off.... Guess I've been doing it wrong all this time...Now I know why I have stalkers...
    well ya ill get off, but ifmy butt is sore hwo am i supposed to lift anything .... my back needs its rest....also, when you cum, you become tired, so its rest time

0 out of 2 members liked this post.

Karmic Whipping Boy Professional Poster Chaos's Avatar

well ya ill get off, but ifmy butt is sore hwo am i supposed to lift anything .... my back needs its rest....
    So a feather duster or cleaning rag is too heavy? I've never seen a vacuum cleaner that needs pulled by Clydesdales....Scrubbing floors could even get you a round two.....being already on your knees.....

1 out of 2 members liked this post.
    I'm the most amazing person you'll never know,because society has convinced you I should be ignored or avoided. Want to know something? Ask... Just ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    So a feather duster or cleaning rag is too heavy? I've never seen a vacuum cleaner that needs pulled by Clydesdales....Scrubbing floors could even get you a round two.....being already on your knees.....

na man, first thing i do is go whipe my ass just in case,, use soem mouthwase/brush my teeth, shower, tell em get the hell out my house, then do waht i want

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

na man, first thing i do is go whipe my ass just in case,, use soem mouthwase/brush my teeth, shower, tell em get the hell out my house, then do waht i want

5 out of 6 members liked this post.