I'd like to add more to this but wanted to see what the girls thought.

I'm top and that may not be popular here.

With the close of a rather uneventful day you meander home to find the place barren of all people and totally quite. You sit yourself down on the bed for a brief relaxing lounge. Having drifted off somewhat you are startled when the phone rings. You find the phone after some groggy bumbling and answer with a casual "Hello". You hear my voice echo over the line with a simple statement of "Go to the bedroom. Open up the top dresser drawer." The line quickly goes dead and you find yourself in a rather perplexing situation.

Curiosity gets the better of you as you stand up and move to the dresser. Opening the top drawer you find a small note and several items. The note reads: Put everything on and kneel in the living room with your hands clasped behind your head. Inside of the drawer you find a black satin bra, a tight black thong, a velvet blindfold and vibrating bullet with a wireless remote, yet wireless remote must be somewhere else.

You quickly remove your cloths as your heart races. Tension, passion and lust course through your body focusing between your legs. You can feel the overall pressure mounting as you start to throb…you can feel how excited you are right now. Sliding the bra over your shoulders and attaching the clasp in the back. You spread yourself open somewhat to give it perfect access to your ass and push the bullet inside. Finally you slide the thong up and sigh heavily as it firmly pushes the bullet inside and restrains your beginning bulge. A strong desire claws at the back of your mind…your need to be filled and fucked till you scream causes you to softly caress the front of your thong...making yourself hard, forcing a strong heat to build between your legs. You move to the living room and kneel down with your legs parted slightly. Slowly placing the blindfold on you clasp your hands behind your head pushing your chest out…leaving your body in a totally offered position.

After what seems like hours you feel a sudden quick buzz from the bullet, it's unexpected and while not deep the surprise is enough to to send a powerful shot of sexual tension through you. You can't help but cry out softly. Hearing your own voice is strange...you're so detached you can't get over how turned on you are. Your stomach begins to knot as you roll your hips forward and spread your legs farther apart. Your heat, passion, lust closes on your mind and your emotions start to flow at an uncontrolled rate. Your skin begins to tingle as goose bumps form suddenly and then vanish. You can feel the wetness accumulating…soaking your thong. You fondly recall other times and how I've always relished having you throat my long thick cock and you hope that this evening a similar thing will occur. Fully aware of how much I enjoy having your face, lips and most importantly throat used as my personal play toy.

Another buzz shoots through…a little longer this time. You figure that I must be pulling up in the car with the remote simply turned on. As the wireless connection fades in and out…tension mounts again and your backside start to tighten and relax. You hover on the brink of a small orgasm…with quick sharp breaths your body starts to react…nipples harden, blood rushes below, your mouth parted slightly begging for something to suck on. Your nipples harden quickly…your world is dark due to the blindfold…making your body is hypersensitive with lack of sight. Your skin sings with even the slightest brush of wind from the ceiling fan. You feel the need to remove yourself from the thong and stroke but you realize I'll just deny you an orgasm if you do...but the idea of getting into trouble also makes you smile.

Finally the buzz reaches a very consistent state as the door comes open. I walk in to see you precariously on the edge of an orgasm, unable to get release with your hands behind you. A small smile plays over my lips as you moan and groan…your hips gyrating and thrusting forward as if you were wildly fucking an imaginary cock. A show of uninhibited abandon on your part, due to the lack of sight, indicates that you're totally ready to fuck. I watch with rapt attention as your abdominal muscles flex and relax from the general tension. Your breasts rock slightly from your thrusting and your legs spread even further now…I can see the hint of a dark spot formed on the thong showing that your about to completely soak it with your succulent juices. Inside you can feel your walls contract…you realize that you must look like a total sexual plaything…a complete slut with nothing on her mind but sex. Your breasts pushed out as your hips thrust forward…your mouth open and begging to be filled…as your length struggles against the thong now…the wetness starting to become uncontrolled.

The buzz is still going and now almost over stimulates you. The discomfort is a brief reminder of other times when I've manually worked your turgid shaven tool an orgasm multiple times in a row…how I totally ignored your crys of slight discomfort in order to bring you continuous pleasure. You hear me walk forward and come to stand before you…my hand rests on the back of your head and guides your face forward. You lovingly nuzzle your face into my jean-covered groin just the way you have been taught to. Your hands come around from behind your head and you rest them on the back of my thighs. Your face roves over my jeans as you search for my hardon…it doesn't take long to locate my shaft and you slowly and lightly run your nose over it through the material, smiling slightly as you hear a soft relaxed sigh escape my lips. When you finally come to the head you rest your cheek on it and slowly rub the side of your face up and down and ask very politely "Please let me suck you…I need to swallow your head and feel you throb in my mouth…"

Without saying a word you hear me undo my belt and button fly. Your hips start to roll slightly as you breath faster in anticipation. You slowly slide my pants down to my thighs. You quickly move your mouth just in front of the head my cock. Slowly your mouth opens and you lean forward somewhat…your tongue moves out slightly as you French kiss the round circumcised head…wishing for the first time that you weren't wearing a blindfold…that you could look into my eyes…so that you could watch my eyes partly close as your ever skillful mouth and throat pleasures me yet again. Slowly and gently you work your mouth around it as you lightly suck…you can hear me sigh as my hips roll forward pushing myself inside you further. You place your hand on my ass and guide me deeper to the back of your throat. You start to move your mouth up and down my shaft. I can hear your struggled moaning around my organ. I tilt my head back as you massage my backside, your finger gently pressing against my ass. You can taste a great amount of precum as my excitement of this moment finally starts to come to a head…you greedily lick and suck with an unquenchable hunger. Your other hand comes up to gently caress my balls…lightly cupping them as your fingertips caress them…moving faster now I can feel myself fucking your face…a small inner smile plays in your mind as you feel my full balls start to tighten. You reflect on how much you love making me cum…you love watching and hearing my involuntary reactions to your touch. Then I push the back of your head and you're forced to go all the way down. Your throat opens up to accept my length and beautiful cock head. You struggle but I soothingly stroke your hair as you hold your breath and just let me rest down your throat. "Good girl...hold it...tap when you need air..." you want so badly to not tap out...you need my cock down your throat but your vision is starting to fade...and you tap. I pull you back by your hair and then just as your getting your breath shove you down again. You whimper...the vibration of your throat is insanely tantalizing with each whimper so I force you down again and again.

The buzz and hum between your legs combined with the thick cock thrusting in your mouth is driving you crazy. I look down to watch as you start to rotate your hips. I can see your cleavage pressed together as your hands skillfully work my body. This only adds to my excitement…but I notice that your body is really starting to tense. You can feel a strong orgasm coming on. You relish the feeling of being a total pleasure source for me. All the sudden the buzz cuts out and a loud moan and sigh of frustration escape the sides of your mouth. But you know what's next. Deepthroat until you're worn out, after which I'll finally let you cum.