Page 58 of 59 FirstFirst ... 84853545556575859 LastLast
    Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Default Re: Make Sure You Have Valid Photo ID!

Lat's have a hand for Cecil Rhodes everyone...Cecil Rhodes, I shit you not. Thanks for the bump Cecil.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Senior Member Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by trish View Post
    Lat's have a hand for Cecil Rhodes everyone...Cecil Rhodes, I shit you not. Thanks for the bump Cecil.
    You are welcome .

I will admit that i did break the law that morning . I went to Krispy Kreme and got the free doughnut for voting .

Sammi Valentine's Personal Fat Bastard & Self Appointed Teddy Bear Of Tatiana Summer & Evon Rose's Date To The 4th Annual Tranny Awards .... I Hope .

I <3 Boobs + Blowjobs Platinum Poster RallyCola's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cecil Rhodes View Post
    You are welcome .

I will admit that i did break the law that morning . I went to Krispy Kreme and got the free doughnut for voting .
    does that mean cops are voting early and often?

Let's face it...some women just look better with their clothes ON

Senior Member Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by RallyCola View Post
    does that mean cops are voting early and often?
    No ..... they were for anyone that showed up and said they voted . Leopold's Ice Cream is selling Banana Splits at 1/2 price to those who voted today . This is unlawful in Georgia . Part qwner Stratten Leopold is a movie producer btw .

Sammi Valentine's Personal Fat Bastard & Self Appointed Teddy Bear Of Tatiana Summer & Evon Rose's Date To The 4th Annual Tranny Awards .... I Hope .

Senior Member Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Cecil Rhodes View Post
    I have stayed away from this thread because i see it as nothing but trouble and outright politics . I can't believe it has gone so far . I have stopped to see where it has gone a couple of times for a laugh . I don't know what is going on with this currently but i did look at title from the linked page .

4 years ago i had a voter at the machine next to me voting for Obama and the other Black and Democrat candidates . The guy was 20 at most and did not appear to have all of his fries in his happy meal if you know what i mean . How did i know who he was voting for ? Because there was a woman with him telling him what to do . I was lucky enough to get the POLL MANAGER'S attention with a hand signal and then point . He immediately told the woman to step away from the machine . She claimed to be his mother, then aunt and said that he had never voted before and she was just showing him what to do . The P.M. told her again to step away & if the voter needed technical assistance the POLL STAFF would help . She didn't like it but walked away .

This was 1st thing in the morning when the Polls had just opened, so you could imagine what may have gone on for the next 12 hours . I am the 1st person to vote at my Poll and just after voting i drove around looking at a few others close by . There are 4 within 3 blocks of each other . Most in churches . I found several violations at a couple and called the Police . There were campaign signs within the prohibited area of the poll and one dipshit at the 7th Day Adventist Church sitting in a foldind chair 20 feet from the exit door and 40 feet from a thoroughfare with a campaign sign waving it at traffic and at voters entering the Poll . This woman wasn't to bright either and told the police officer that it was ok because she went to church there and the church was voting for Obama . ..... I shit you not .

World Class Asshole

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

From Ekklesia - a religious news website...

GOP accused of using religion as last ditch anti-Obama scare tactic

By staff writers
    6 Nov 2012

As polls indicate that the tight US presidential race between Barack Obama and Mitt Romney is heading Obama's way, the Republican Party (GOP) is being accused of using religious scare tactics in a desperate attempt to swing the vote.

A Catholic bishop in a swing state released a pastoral letter this week warning his flock that "to vote for someone in favour of [the Democratic party's] positions ... could put your own soul in jeopardy."

In the archdiocese of Cardinal Timothy Dolan, a Catholic parish is distributing an endorsement of Mitt Romney.

Meanwhile, former GOP presidential hopeful Mike Huckabee released a web video full of roaring fires, suggesting that Christians who vote for President Obama will go to hell.

Vice presidential candidate Paul Ryan, running on the Romney ticket, also told a group of evangelical Christians that re-electing President Obama would put the country on "a dangerous path" that erodes "Judeo-Christian, western-civilization values."

And Mitt Romney's campaign team has suggested that an Obama vote would "threaten religious freedom", citing health care packages that include contraception.

The ecumenical Faithful America group, which pushes peace and justice issues, urged its supporters to resist and expose these tactics.

In a letter to supporters, they declared: "In these final hours before the polls close, the religious right is desperately trying to frighten Christians into voting for their preferred candidate. It's up to us to remind our family, friends, and neighbours that Jesus doesn't belong to one political party, and that there are faithful Christians on both sides of this election."

The presidential candidates have largely avoided religious controversy to date, with an effective bipartisan agreement not to make Mitt Romney's Mormon faith an election issue.

But Republicans appear to have decided to press "religious buttons" hard now that they fear they are losing the election battle, say critics.

It is estimated that some 70 per cent of evangelicals lean towards the GOP, though the number of moderate and progressive evangelicals has ben increasing significantly.

Many church leaders of different denominations have objected to the co-option of faith by the big party machines.

Pew Research data indicates that attempts to delineate and target a "Catholic vote" or a "Jewish vote" are misplaced, because of the increasing diversity of the American electorate.

It has also been noted that there is a large and growing segment of the electorate that is non-affiliated in religious terms. This includes both non-believers and those who have a belief but are disillusioned with religious institutions.

Faithful America (http://www.faithfulamerica.org/) describes itself as "an online community of tens of thousands of citizens motivated by faith to take action on the pressing moral issues of our time. We come from diverse faith traditions but share a unifying commitment: to restore community and uphold the common good in America and across the globe."

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Election day. Pay attention to the OP.
    Quote Originally Posted by francisfkudrow View Post
    If you live in Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Kansas, Lousiana, Michigan, Pennsylvania, South Dakota or Tennessee and want to vote this year, make sure you have current valid photo ID, as it is now required in these states. Make sure your friends and family have ID as well. This is especially critical if you live in one of these states that could go either way in this year's election. (Let's face it, we already know how Georgia, Kansas and Tennessee will be voting)
    Also, if you live in Florida, make sure you are still registered to vote. They've been purging people from the rolls for political reasons.

Pass it along.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by danthepoetman View Post
    Election day. Pay attention to the OP.
    If you live in Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Kansas, Lousiana, Michigan, Pennsylvania, South Dakota or Tennessee and want to vote this year, make sure you have current valid photo ID, as it is now required in these states. Make sure your friends and family have ID as well. This is especially critical if you live in one of these states that could go either way in this year's election. (Let's face it, we already know how Georgia, Kansas and Tennessee will be voting)
    Also, if you live in Florida, make sure you are still registered to vote. They've been purging people from the rolls for political reasons.

Pass it along.

Thank you Dan. Today's the day. You know what to do people ->
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	VOTE.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	72.7 KB 
ID:	523523  

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

On the way home from work? Don't forget to stop and ->.

Name:	VOTE.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	72.7 KB 
ID:	523667  

In South Africa, after the the end of apartheid in 1992 every race was able to vote. In the 1994 elections, 21.7 million people voted: for 16 million it was their first time ever. They queued for days to vote - because it was so important to them and because it had been denied to them for so long. Don't waste your vote today - people died for your rights.

Name:	gov-q.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	56.8 KB 
ID:	523671  

Avatar is not representative of the available product - contents may differ