Page 57 of 59 FirstFirst ... 7475253545556575859 LastLast
    Senior Member Silver Poster

Default Re: Make Sure You Have Valid Photo ID!

your vote counts.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Chicks_with_guns_0002.jpg 
Views:	878 
Size:	111.3 KB 
ID:	523244  

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    World Class Asshole

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai View Post
    Yeah ... I think we'll leave it right where it is. Thanks for proving a point though.
    Only one day left before the election. I want to thank you Seanchai for allowing this thread to remain in the General Discussion forum as reminder and encouragement for people to register, get their shit together and vote.

I know it was tiresome for some to have this thread bumped to the front page day after day. Thank you for your indulgence... whether you just passed it by and went on to more interesting and arousing threads, or whether you stopped and took heed or dropped a line.

Thanks again. And now just a few more bumps.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    I don't mind Limey's sticking their nose in our election...Although one wonders why they're not sweeping up their own dirt. .It's the ones who act like they're tenured university professors, and the rest of us are first year political science students gathered at their knee to be schooled in the unfortunate ways of the Colonies. Those are the ones is I despise. Know anybody like that?
    LAST CHANCE OMK : Until you explain why you changed the text in that article you don't get another post on this board at all.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Gold Poster

Talk about a Machiavellian move. I can change what an article says by selectively erasing inconvenient information if it makes my position seem more tenable. It sort of reminds me of the tactic of pretending voter fraud is such a problem so we can suppress the votes of thousands of eligible voters because it would be better for us to govern anyway. The thing about democracy is that the process has to be clean for it to achieve its own end, the will of the people. You do not get there by cheating the people, silencing the people, or tricking the people.

Great catch. OMK, on the eve of the election, you live in infamy, an exile from the forum, cut off from the masses you would propagandize. For shame! (end mock surpise).

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by broncofan; 11-05-2012 at 10:10 PM.

Senior Member Silver Poster

Voting is not some free shit Obama gave you.
    Live Free or Die
    The view from the top is worth all the effort in the World.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0.jpg 
Views:	839 
Size:	141.2 KB 
ID:	523363  

World Class Asshole

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

exactly what post are you referring to.....?

0 out of 2 members liked this post.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    exactly what post are you referring to.....?
    You know exactly which post. In 543 where you changed the text from:

http://www.fayobserver.com/articles/...4?sac=fo.local

You were called out on it on 546 and 547 - but failed to answer.
    So why did you change that text?

Professional Poster BluegrassCat's Avatar

To be fair to OMK, he selectively alters all of his posts so it's difficult to know which one people are upset about on any given day.

Gold Poster

OMK,
    honesty is a good policy. 1. I didn't think anyone would notice. 2. it made my argument much stronger. 3. I realized I could change the entire meaning of the article by erasing only a few words. 4. it allowed me to take someone else's work and distort its meaning in lieu of writing my own copy.

Does he have to provide a harmless explanation? 1. I randomly erased five words and they happened to be the ones that made my argument a thousand times stronger. 2. follow my finger you are getting sleepy.

I really can't think of anything OMK. I think you're fucked.

Senior Member Professional Poster

I have stayed away from this thread because i see it as nothing but trouble and outright politics . I can't believe it has gone so far . I have stopped to see where it has gone a couple of times for a laugh . I don't know what is going on with this currently but i did look at title from the linked page .

4 years ago i had a voter at the machine next to me voting for Obama and the other Black and Democrat candidates . The guy was 20 at most and did not appear to have all of his fries in his happy meal if you know what i mean . How did i know who he was voting for ? Because there was a woman with him telling him what to do . I was lucky enough to get the POLL MANAGER'S attention with a hand signal and then point . He immediately told the woman to step away from the machine . She claimed to be his mother, then aunt and said that he had never voted before and she was just showing him what to do . The P.M. told her again to step away & if the voter needed technical assistance the POLL STAFF would help . She didn't like it but walked away .

This was 1st thing in the morning when the Polls had just opened, so you could imagine what may have gone on for the next 12 hours . I am the 1st person to vote at my Poll and just after voting i drove around looking at a few others close by . There are 4 within 3 blocks of each other . Most in churches . I found several violations at a couple and called the Police . There were campaign signs within the prohibited area of the poll and one dipshit at the 7th Day Adventist Church sitting in a foldind chair 20 feet from the exit door and 40 feet from a thoroughfare with a campaign sign waving it at traffic and at voters entering the Poll . This woman wasn't to bright either and told the police officer that it was ok because she went to church there and the church was voting for Obama . ..... I shit you not .

Sammi Valentine's Personal Fat Bastard & Self Appointed Teddy Bear Of Tatiana Summer & Evon Rose's Date To The 4th Annual Tranny Awards .... I Hope .