Page 36 of 59 FirstFirst ... 26313233343536373839404146 ... LastLast
    Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Default Re: Make Sure You Have Valid Photo ID!

In person voter fraud exists in Faldur's head. It was implanted there compliments of FOX and Friends. In actual fact in-person voter fraud is virtually non-existent. It exists neither in Chicago nor Toledo, not in Scranton, not in Gainesville. It exists nowhere. When a Pennsylvania Judge asked the defenders of the law to produce just one case of in-person voter fraud they couldn't do it...they couldn't provide a single case...not one. They couldn't find one dead man who voted, not one Mickey Mouse, not a single Popeye, not a cat, not a dog, not a single undocumented worker. In-person voter fraud is an imaginary fear implanted in the servile empty minds of idiots who will believe anything from time traveling Christs to homosexuals cause natural disasters. Don't be a pawn. Don't let the voter suppression laws stop your voice. Get your documents in order, help your family, friends and neighbors to get their documents ready, then get out there and VOTE.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Senior Member Silver Poster

Faldur has a point, most people have a picture ID.
    I have like 20 pieces of plastic with my name on it, I have a passport and work ID with my picture, but the only ID I have with my current address and photo is my driver's license, and for whatever reason, MILLIONS of registered voters do not have a current driver's license.

World Class Asshole

Lol, the love is really touching, (wipes a tear away). If you look back at my posts, I really don't think you will see me proposing that voter fraud is taking place. I do however believe a state has the right to require what they wish as long as it is not in conflict with federal voting requirements.

My state has all mail ballot, we have not gone to the poll for many years. Once registered your ballot is mailed to your residence. Vote in the privacy of your living room and return by mail. I personally love it. But it was our state that determined how we would vote. I did have to show my photo id when i registered. And from there my signature, which is on record with my registration, is my proof of citizenship.

This has been a great thread with comments on both sides if id requirement at the polling place is prejudicial. I do not believe so. But if you don't like how your state votes, petition to change it, or move. You have that freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by Prospero View Post
    Faldur makes a rare visit with some drivel. We'd expect better of you, sir.
    I'm always in general.. just not the political forum, life's too short for that much hate.

Thanks for the bump

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Damn pothole

Quote Originally Posted by francisfkudrow View Post
    Usually, I just respond to other people's threads, but there's something important that needs addressed.

If you live in Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Kansas, Lousiana, Michigan, Pennsylvania, South Dakota or Tennessee and want to vote this year, make sure you have current valid photo ID, as it is now required in these states. Make sure your friends and family have ID as well.

This is especially critical if you live in one of these states that could go either way in this year's election. (Let's face it, we already know how Georgia, Kansas and Tennessee will be voting)

Also, if you live in Florida, make sure you are still registered to vote. They've been purging people from the rolls for political reasons.

Pass it along.

(Yes, this should probably go in the politics forum, but who actually goes there?)
    Don't be a pawn. Don't let the voter suppression laws stop your voice. Get your documents in order, help your family, friends and neighbors to get their documents ready, then get out there and VOTE.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	go ahead.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	184.3 KB 
ID:	513838  

Quote Originally Posted by francisfkudrow View Post
    Usually, I just respond to other people's threads, but there's something important that needs addressed.

If you live in Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Kansas, Lousiana, Michigan, Pennsylvania, South Dakota or Tennessee and want to vote this year, make sure you have current valid photo ID, as it is now required in these states. Make sure your friends and family have ID as well.

This is especially critical if you live in one of these states that could go either way in this year's election. (Let's face it, we already know how Georgia, Kansas and Tennessee will be voting)

Also, if you live in Florida, make sure you are still registered to vote. They've been purging people from the rolls for political reasons.

Pass it along.

(Yes, this should probably go in the politics forum, but who actually goes there?)
    ~bump~

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Bump