Page 1 of 59 1234561151 ... LastLast
    Professional Poster francisfkudrow's Avatar

Default Make Sure You Have Valid Photo ID!

Usually, I just respond to other people's threads, but there's something important that needs addressed.

If you live in Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Kansas, Lousiana, Michigan, Pennsylvania, South Dakota or Tennessee and want to vote this year, make sure you have current valid photo ID, as it is now required in these states. Make sure your friends and family have ID as well.

This is especially critical if you live in one of these states that could go either way in this year's election. (Let's face it, we already know how Georgia, Kansas and Tennessee will be voting)

Also, if you live in Florida, make sure you are still registered to vote. They've been purging people from the rolls for political reasons.

Pass it along.

(Yes, this should probably go in the politics forum, but who actually goes there?)

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Default Re: Make Sure You Have Valid Photo ID!

Good post Francis....

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by francisfkudrow View Post
    Usually, I just respond to other people's threads, but there's something important that needs addressed.

If you live in Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Kansas, Lousiana, Michigan, Pennsylvania, South Dakota or Tennessee and want to vote this year, make sure you have current valid photo ID, as it is now required in these states. Make sure your friends and family have ID as well.

This is especially critical if you live in one of these states that could go either way in this year's election. (Let's face it, we already know how Georgia, Kansas and Tennessee will be voting)

Also, if you live in Florida, make sure you are still registered to vote. They've been purging people from the rolls for political reasons.

Pass it along.

(Yes, this should probably go in the politics forum, but who actually goes there?)

You're right...put it on the Political Boards...as it's a political post and not a public service announcement thanks to the commentary....and while we're over there please show some proof (names, addresses, etc) of Floridians who are legit citizens, still breathing, and not felons that were purged for as you put it..."political reasons".

0 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Even over here in the UK we know the tricks the Repulsivans are up to to try and stop ordinary people voting in several states they control.

This is NOT a political post. It's advice to ordinary Americans who have a right to vote - whatever their colour or political allegience. Of course convicted felons are an exception - like you perhaps OMK. Of course we all understand why you want this to have a small audience.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    You're right...put it on the Political Boards...as it's a political post and not a public service announcement thanks to the commentary....and while we're over there please show some proof (names, addresses, etc) of Floridians who are legit citizens, still breathing, and not felons that were purged for as you put it..."political reasons".
    Yeah ... I think we'll leave it right where it is. Thanks for proving a point though.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

I keep four valid forms of ID with me at all times, AND I'm registered to vote.

Thn again...California usually doesn't pull bullshit stunts like the states listed above.

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by francisfkudrow View Post
    usually, i just respond to other people's threads, but there's something important that needs addressed.

If you live in florida, georgia, idaho, indiana, kansas, lousiana, michigan, pennsylvania, south dakota or tennessee and want to vote this year, make sure you have current valid photo id, as it is now required in these states. Make sure your friends and family have id as well.

this is especially critical if you live in one of these states that could go either way in this year's election. (let's face it, we already know how georgia, kansas and tennessee will be voting)

also, if you live in florida, make sure you are still registered to vote. They've been purging people from the rolls for political reasons.

pass it along.

(yes, this should probably go in the politics forum, but who actually goes there?)
    thanks.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    "...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Professional Poster

I personally always found it odd that I DIDN'T need photo ID to vote.

"I don't see it that way. I see it as a complete and total betrayal of my testicles!"

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

~bump~

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

If you're convicted, you lose your right to vote, even if you've served your time?
    Is that any felony?

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!