Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Default Another Instructive Discussion

If you got the balls and the time, this is a gem. Personally I'm not a social conservative, and think Todd Aikin should mysteriously go missing, but I'm sick of this war on women bullshit. You've all parroted that...should I go back and find your posts ? Every time you don't agree with, or don't understand a contrary view, you label it extreme. Watch lib fave and NY Times all star scribe Tom Friedman go from being a "proud planned parenthood democrat" to ....Hey don't ask me to defend it ...I'm just here as a journalist, when confronted with the reality of the liberal position on abortion. ( memo to Tom...you're not a journalist...you're a hired hack) He was punked on national TV. Not one of these dupes could muster a defense of the liberal position. Maybe you can...? ...so remember what the democrat position on abortion is , as laid out by Newt, as you're watching Sandra Fluke next week drone on about a war on women.

Senior Member Silver Poster

Default Re: Another Instructive Discussion

Maybe you should write in Newt, convict. ha ha ha ha.

World Class Asshole

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Let's see, for starters the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act got very little GOP support. Since women generally live longer they depend on those "entitlement" programs the GOP is so opposed to. GOPers aren't so big on maternity leave either, yet they want to force women to bring all pregnancies to term robbing them of the freedom to make their own health concerns. Add to that the language of Limbaugh toward women and the bizzare attitude of Aiken toward rape and the millions of GOPers who applaud that language and those attitudes. And you wonder why women feel the GOP has declared war on them!?

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Why should I, or anybody else for that matter, care how Newt (a professional liar & con man) laid out the "democrat" position on abortion?

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Senior Member Silver Poster

Newt's more embarassing than a divorce discussion in a cancer ward. Maybe he'll get a job on "Redeye" after the election. Or a role on Clint's new movie "The Ugly, the Ugly, and the Ugly" haw haw haw.
    Mitt's rivals in the primaries looked like the alien bar scene in Star Wars. And he still needed Koch Bros Money to beat them.

It is good that Bush is viewed as a joke, and Cheney is viewed as a joke, and Palin is viewed as a joke.

Oh, and OMK, all those warnings Rush gave you about an Obama second term? How bad it's gonna be for true republicans? .....He's right ......Haw Haw Haw Haw.... LOSER!!!!
    Another four years of Hannity whining about Rev Wright and Bernadette Dohrn.... ENJOY!!!!! ha ha ha ha ha!!!

World Class Asshole

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    If you got the balls and the time, this is a gem. Personally I'm not a social conservative, and think Todd Aikin should mysteriously go missing, but I'm sick of this war on women bullshit. You've all parroted that...should I go back and find your posts ?
    Yes please do. Nevertheless, the attitude that some Republicans have on rape -and Tom Aikin is but one voice (among many?)- suggests they either do not know any women, or don't think their views are important. Women have been part of the human story for so long it is hard to believe that even today there are academics who think Women's Studies is a bijoux topic without accepting that it was precisely the absence of detailed histories of the role women played in, for example, the industrial revolution or the economies of countries fighting in two world wars that led to the creation of it as a distinct thread in history -along with military history, social history, political history et al. Even today you can read Niall Ferguson's book on the central elements of Civilisation that he says gave the 'Western World' the edge over China, the Ottomans and so on. No mention of women.

Incidentally, OMK, that bloke in your avatar -isn't that Clint Eastwood from his 'Mystery Guest' speech at the Republican Convention? And when he said there have been too many Attorneys in the White House, was he endorsing Harvard Law School graduate Mitt Romney? Just askin'...

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Another drive by shooting by OMK....

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prospero View Post
    Another drive by shooting by OMK....
    Emergency services report no deaths or injuries, "Turns out the guy can only fire blanks," head nurse where OMK resides said.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Gold Poster

Republicans hate women except for hockey moms who snort cocaine off of oil drums in the Alaska winter, nutjobs who claim that masturbation is the devil's handywork, and the odd Yiddish expert.

If you look at the group of women who have run for office under the Republican banner you get a sense of their loathing of women. What a fucking joke Mama Grizzly was that the Republicans tried to present that clown as a credible candidate; to a Republican she must have represented the height of intellectual attainment for a woman.

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Aww... c'mon now just cos a Schlemiel can't pronounce Chutzpah.... I bet she'd know how to pronounce Schmuck or Putz if applied to herself