Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dita TS / Dita Dior Veteran Poster ditadior's Avatar

Default My Flight From Winnipeg to Missisauga/Toronto

http://www.tsditadior.com/?p=221

From reading the title your just thinking what’s so special about Dita’s travel from Winnipeg to Toronto. Well if you follow me on twitter (ts_dita) then you will know what’s coming but in more detail.

This morning at 5am I arrived at the airport in Winnipeg and checked in and went through secruity. Get my purse checked and they told me I could only bring one lighter on the plane instead of my 5 lol. And then I go get breakfast and coffee at Starbucks and start walking to Gate 11. I had about a hour left to wait before boarding the plane. I was just wearing a creme coloured top with lace on the bottom, and then boot cut jeans and a pair of gold flats. Nothing out of the ordinary.

I sit down in front of the gate and drink my coffee and eat my breakfast sandwich (which gave me major cramps). And watch the news how they recommend curcumsizion now. I didn’t get to hear the whole thing just that it’s more recommended blah blah. After noticing for a couple minutes I realised I had some guy looking at me staring me down. I was just like okay, why are you looking at me what did I do. Do I look funny or something to you? But then I realised he was looking at me sexually. I keep looking at him wondering if maybe he seen my ad and he was trying to figure out it was me or not.

They start boarding the flight Iwas in seat 26F so they say all seats 22 and up can now board. He gets up and stands in line but not in line looking at me but pretending to be on his phone. Then they say the rest can board. I stand up and wiggle my way over to the line and he looks at me and smile and I say hi and then he says something I didn’t really understand what he was saying. So I give the lady my ID and then I start walking through the tunnel to the plane. I start walking down and I look back and buddy is just eyeing me down.

I get into my seat and my whole idea of the flight was pass out and have a two hour nap and then arrive in Missisauga and work. Yeah no, I got about I don’t know how much sleep. Before we take off I find out that he is sitting right across the isle and one row up so he had perfect view of me. How convient right? So I’m tweeting creeped out saying what are the ods, thinking that maybe he knew who I was. We take off and get up in the air and then I pass out. I was at the window seat and there was a empty seat between me and the lady on the end.

I passed out for how ever long. Long enough to get from Winnipeg to Sault St.Marie (they have this new thing on the seat monitors that shows you how much distance you have made, I thought that was cool) when I wake up, guess who is sitting next to me. THE GUY! Like omfg, I was like okay how the fuck did he get to weasel his way over to sit next to me. I didn’t even flirt with him or really give him any notice or want to come over. He came over on his own free will. I am just in shock and horror and he starts talking to me about some random stuff. And then asks me what I was doing in Winnipeg etc etc. I said I went to work, and then told him my day job. And then he’s like oh blah blah blah. He kept playing with himself.

He was hard as a rock I could see through his jeans, so I was bored and wanted to entertain myself so I got my hand and felt up his arm and started to flirt. I had nothing better to do since I couldn’t sleep since I was scared I was going to get robbed or man handled (which happened anyway) so I desided to tough it out and entertain myself. This was at 7-8 now whatever time zone you want to reffer to. It wasn’t light on the plane but it wasnt dark. He starts touching me and starts playing with my tit. Buddy had no sweet clue I was transsexual. He squeezed my boob so hard and then took it out and started looking at the nipple etc . I’m on hormones, my breasts are tender don’t squeeze them!

Then he goes down and feels my crotch . Thank god my jeans were tight and I was tucked in, so he’s deeply trying to finger my “pussy” and in my mind I’m just like how are those balls for ya buddy hahaa. He tells me I have a nice pussy, and I just wanted to burst out laughing but I didn’t. Then somehow I ended up getting my hand down to his pants and he covered the other side with his arm and I started jerking him off on the outside of the jean. The lady beside him was asleep or acting I don’t know. He was so excited he cummed so fast. Which was a relief because I didn’t want to get charged for sexual acts on the plane, if there is such a charge for such act.

When plane lands he asks for my phone number I give it to him I tell him a rate and I told him to call me later. Why not? If I got this far why not make a little bit of coin. I get off plane and I start walking through the security area in Pearson heading to my baggage, he is still right beside me walking and talking. While I’m on the phone with my mother, then he grabs my ass right out of no where. Great manners eh? Kind of turned me on that he was that much of a pig hehe.

Then I get down to the luggage carael and I get my suitcase and he asks if i wanted a drive his friend is picking him up. I am smarter then that I am not getting raped by two men at 10 am on a Monday. I said no, and I told him to just walk outside with me to the cab. I have a cigarette and then I tell him to call me later (wonder if he will or not) and then I jump into cab in safety and alone.

I know I usually ask for these kind of things and look for these things but this time not at all! I was just wanting to get on this flight pass out aind then wake up in Toronto. But nope I end up getting man handled. Some people have fantasies about doing things on the plane, it’s nothing special. Now if I was getting fucked in the washroom that maybe hot, but I’m a moaner so I’d end up getting caught pretty fast. Lol.

902-316-2651
    dita.tsexual@gmail.com
    ditadior.com
    ts-ditadior.ca
    @ts_dita - twitter

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Default Re: My Flight From Winnipeg to Missisauga/Toronto

Quote Originally Posted by ditadior View Post
    http://www.tsditadior.com/?p=221

From reading the title your just thinking what’s so special about Dita’s travel from Winnipeg to Toronto. Well if you follow me on twitter (ts_dita) then you will know what’s coming but in more detail.

This morning at 5am I arrived at the airport in Winnipeg and checked in and went through secruity. Get my purse checked and they told me I could only bring one lighter on the plane instead of my 5 lol. And then I go get breakfast and coffee at Starbucks and start walking to Gate 11. I had about a hour left to wait before boarding the plane. I was just wearing a creme coloured top with lace on the bottom, and then boot cut jeans and a pair of gold flats. Nothing out of the ordinary.

I sit down in front of the gate and drink my coffee and eat my breakfast sandwich (which gave me major cramps). And watch the news how they recommend curcumsizion now. I didn’t get to hear the whole thing just that it’s more recommended blah blah. After noticing for a couple minutes I realised I had some guy looking at me staring me down. I was just like okay, why are you looking at me what did I do. Do I look funny or something to you? But then I realised he was looking at me sexually. I keep looking at him wondering if maybe he seen my ad and he was trying to figure out it was me or not.

They start boarding the flight Iwas in seat 26F so they say all seats 22 and up can now board. He gets up and stands in line but not in line looking at me but pretending to be on his phone. Then they say the rest can board. I stand up and wiggle my way over to the line and he looks at me and smile and I say hi and then he says something I didn’t really understand what he was saying. So I give the lady my ID and then I start walking through the tunnel to the plane. I start walking down and I look back and buddy is just eyeing me down.

I get into my seat and my whole idea of the flight was pass out and have a two hour nap and then arrive in Missisauga and work. Yeah no, I got about I don’t know how much sleep. Before we take off I find out that he is sitting right across the isle and one row up so he had perfect view of me. How convient right? So I’m tweeting creeped out saying what are the ods, thinking that maybe he knew who I was. We take off and get up in the air and then I pass out. I was at the window seat and there was a empty seat between me and the lady on the end.

I passed out for how ever long. Long enough to get from Winnipeg to Sault St.Marie (they have this new thing on the seat monitors that shows you how much distance you have made, I thought that was cool) when I wake up, guess who is sitting next to me. THE GUY! Like omfg, I was like okay how the fuck did he get to weasel his way over to sit next to me. I didn’t even flirt with him or really give him any notice or want to come over. He came over on his own free will. I am just in shock and horror and he starts talking to me about some random stuff. And then asks me what I was doing in Winnipeg etc etc. I said I went to work, and then told him my day job. And then he’s like oh blah blah blah. He kept playing with himself.

He was hard as a rock I could see through his jeans, so I was bored and wanted to entertain myself so I got my hand and felt up his arm and started to flirt. I had nothing better to do since I couldn’t sleep since I was scared I was going to get robbed or man handled (which happened anyway) so I desided to tough it out and entertain myself. This was at 7-8 now whatever time zone you want to reffer to. It wasn’t light on the plane but it wasnt dark. He starts touching me and starts playing with my tit. Buddy had no sweet clue I was transsexual. He squeezed my boob so hard and then took it out and started looking at the nipple etc . I’m on hormones, my breasts are tender don’t squeeze them!

Then he goes down and feels my crotch . Thank god my jeans were tight and I was tucked in, so he’s deeply trying to finger my “pussy” and in my mind I’m just like how are those balls for ya buddy hahaa. He tells me I have a nice pussy, and I just wanted to burst out laughing but I didn’t. Then somehow I ended up getting my hand down to his pants and he covered the other side with his arm and I started jerking him off on the outside of the jean. The lady beside him was asleep or acting I don’t know. He was so excited he cummed so fast. Which was a relief because I didn’t want to get charged for sexual acts on the plane, if there is such a charge for such act.

When plane lands he asks for my phone number I give it to him I tell him a rate and I told him to call me later. Why not? If I got this far why not make a little bit of coin. I get off plane and I start walking through the security area in Pearson heading to my baggage, he is still right beside me walking and talking. While I’m on the phone with my mother, then he grabs my ass right out of no where. Great manners eh? Kind of turned me on that he was that much of a pig hehe.

Then I get down to the luggage carael and I get my suitcase and he asks if i wanted a drive his friend is picking him up. I am smarter then that I am not getting raped by two men at 10 am on a Monday. I said no, and I told him to just walk outside with me to the cab. I have a cigarette and then I tell him to call me later (wonder if he will or not) and then I jump into cab in safety and alone.

I know I usually ask for these kind of things and look for these things but this time not at all! I was just wanting to get on this flight pass out aind then wake up in Toronto. But nope I end up getting man handled. Some people have fantasies about doing things on the plane, it’s nothing special. Now if I was getting fucked in the washroom that maybe hot, but I’m a moaner so I’d end up getting caught pretty fast. Lol.

You fucking Canadians are all pervs !

Professional Poster

"Buddy had no sweet clue I was transsexual".
    Yes he did

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ditadior View Post
    I am not getting raped by two men at 10 am on a Monday.
    Thursdays after 6pm are always better

Senior Member Junior Poster

Wow, is all I can say, I am not sure I would ever be that bold, it just seems impolite and as you said creepy.

As I always say, airports and airplane bring out the weird in people.

K

Regulator Professional Poster JenniferParisHusband's Avatar

I once did it in an airplane bathroom. Not as hot as you think. The smell from the chemical toilet can really ruin a romantic moment. Plus we hit some turbulence, and I thought my dick was going to break off inside her from the sudden jolt.

Jus wookin puh nub.

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferParisHusband View Post
    I once did it in an airplane bathroom. Not as hot as you think. The smell from the chemical toilet can really ruin a romantic moment. Plus we hit some turbulence, and I thought my dick was going to break off inside her from the sudden jolt.

thats hot, if i do the washroom on the plane ill end up moaning too loud and getting caught.

902-316-2651
    dita.tsexual@gmail.com
    ditadior.com
    ts-ditadior.ca
    @ts_dita - twitter

Senior Member Platinum Poster

You have a very special way of telling stories, Dita. That was lovely again! Let’s say one is kept at the end of his seat when reading your prose.

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

How come I never get to sit next or even near someone like Dita when I fly....

Quote Originally Posted by Prospero View Post
    How come I never get to sit next or even near someone like Dita when I fly....
    i would like to guess its better then first class sitting next to me after his adventure yesterday morning.

902-316-2651
    dita.tsexual@gmail.com
    ditadior.com
    ts-ditadior.ca
    @ts_dita - twitter