onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Default Just Another Day at the DNC

Not been by the Political Boards for some time....you see it's actually far more important to get fiscally conservative, pro growth people elected than it is to talk about it with a bunch of zombies....but I thought I'd sprinkle a little humor on y'all.
    Here she is...Debbie Downer....the spokesperson for your party. What's that saying about when someone's lips are moving, you know they're lying? Even Anderson Cooper can't get this idiot to answer a direct question honestly. Now compare this moron with someone you so revile so much, you accused her of everything from having a hand in Gabby Gifford's shooting, to questioning the DNA of her learning disable son. Even if you despised Palin, you could still turn the sound down as she's fairly attractive to the eye. But this beast needs a complete make over, and brain to go with it. I can only hope they keep trotting her out there. Does she have a prominent role at your convention? One can only hope so. There really is no need for the festivities in Tampa. They should just play this interview on a jumbotron a couple hundred times. Enjoy....and have a nice weekend, and rest easy...your political fate and ideology is in good hands with Debbie Downer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=8k-KuYJraEg#!

SGT. Shultz (no relation... per say) weighs in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=7YHjtIucW5A

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Default Re: Just Another Day at the DNC

Thanks for posting proof that Mitt has flip-flopped again. He's for abortion in the case of rape, he's against it. He endorses the GOP platform, he doesn't.

Ryan and Aiken cosponsored bills to deny women choice even in the case of rape. They distinguish between rape and something called forcible rape, and they're all for requiring young school age girls to bring their pregnancies to term whether or not they've been victims of incest, victims of statutory rape or whatever. Romney and Ryan now say they can't defend Aiken's message. Notice they never said they repudiate what Aiken said, or in the words of Sarah Palin "refutiate" it. Moreover, they made no substantial effort to remove the "no choice in the case of rape" language from the party platform. Someone should ask Romney, "If the Ryan-Aiken bill came before him, would he veto it?" We all know he wouldn't answer such a question. He'd hem and haw and dance his way around it...but we all know too that there's no chance in hell he would veto such a bill. If you're a woman and you feel that your right to choose is under attack, your perceptions are correct. The attackers are the GOP and a Romney/Ryan administration will wet the ax that undercuts your personal freedom.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

The Zombies are the people that are taking over the GOP.... and OMK is clearly one of them. Here he is sniping around the margins when the monsters are marching into daylight with their insane ideas about just about every topic. Surely the few remaining people of some intelligence must soon repudiate the neo-fascists of the GOP.
    And OMK... a man of no consequence.

Senior Member Silver Poster

The re-election of President Barack H Obama is a LOCK. el-oh-cee-kay LOCK.
    Onmyknees is a PUNK. pee-you-en-kay PUNK.
    Anytime he wants to put his money where his mouth is I'll bet him a thousand dollar donation to any TS on this site that the right man wins.
    Romney wins, I pay a grand to the girl of his choice.
    Obama wins, he pays a grand to my favorite.
    Will he respond like a MAN?
    Just another day at the OMK.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mitt-romney-bain-capital-money-e1344212584214.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	44.6 KB 
ID:	498658  

World Class Asshole

bump

World Class Asshole

Professional Poster BluegrassCat's Avatar

OMK has already welched on one bet on here and for much lower stakes than that. I wouldn't hold your breath.

Just another day at the OMK.

World Class Asshole