Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Withholding Sex

Silver Poster

Default Withholding Sex

Girls, implicitly, threaten to withhold sex from their man to keep them in line. How about the other way around? Do you think guys can pull the same kind of threat? Or will they just laugh at our faces?

How about t-girls?

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Default Re: Withholding Sex

It’s a girl’s tactic and it doesn’t work the other way around, I’m afraid. But if your girlfriend is doing that to you, I suggest you rethink your relationship; it’s not normal and it’s not healthy, if it is even sane of mind at all. If you find yourself in such a situation, it’s a trap of the worst kind; you’re being manipulated. IMO.

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

I have seen it work the other way around. In fact a friend of mine does it with his wife all the time. Neither is the cheating type and she says he is amazing at what he does so It works for him.

I’m surprised, Quiet Reflections. To me it just seems like manipulation. There’s always a dynamic in a couple, some tensions, what we call “give and take”. But I find that withholding sex is just going too far in the intimacy and relationship; it’s blackmail with one of the most sacred and secret things two persons have together, blackmail with an element of the very bond between them. I know I couldn’t possibly live with that.

Quote Originally Posted by danthepoetman View Post
    I’m surprised, Quiet Reflections. To me it just seems like manipulation. There’s always a dynamic in a couple, some tensions, what we call “give and take”. But I find that withholding sex is just going too far in the intimacy and relationship; it’s blackmail with one of the most sacred and secret things two persons have together, blackmail with an element of the very bond between them. I know I couldn’t possibly live with that.
    well she runs the finances and he runs the bedroom so I guess it is a form of give and take but it works for them. I told them I consider it an extended form of foreplay. Then never have serious arguments and enjoy each other so much it is really just a way to draw out sexual tension. Sometimes making you partner work a bit is ok, especially when you know they want to do that work for you. It is easy to see it as manipulation when you are on the outside looking in or it is being done in order to gain the upper hand in a fight, but when it is just part of partner play it is no different than any other type of role or scene play......in my opinion. If she says im going shopping fof shoes and he say don't spend over $100 or no sex she will no doubt spend $300. He will of course bitch about the money and hold out but not without a bit of teasing to build the sexual tension till the next day(or whenever) when they tear each other up in the bedroom. Im generally of the opinion that nobody really withholds sex as a punishment they just want more effort and attention.

Good points. I didn’t envision it that way, but that’s very defendable indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by evilernie View Post
    Girls, implicitly, threaten to withhold sex from their man to keep them in line. How about the other way around? Do you think guys can pull the same kind of threat? Or will they just laugh at our faces?

How about t-girls?
    Women that try that are stupid anyway since we spend the majority of our sex lives masturbating. We can go longer than them without it and in a stand off we can always win. A smart man won't take it that far but should at least do the offending act and let her start the holding out process. If you know your woman you will know why she wants you to act in a particular way and can have your fun and fix the issue afterwards. The issues rarely have to do with anything outside of the relationship. If your relationship is strong otherwise holding out is generally a cry for attention

Here is the deal. (And I am have a nice ring for my GF as of now.) Most men as of now 30 and below are spineless no balls little pussys! Go ahead withhold sex and be a little cunt thats fine. Once you wrap your head around of just how much PUSSY there is out there the withhold method become obsolete.

Keep it simple!

Veteran Poster

How about t-girls?
    It works for women cuz most dudes are controlled by their dicks. Is a girl realizes that she just has to controll his dick to control him. It's the reality of how the world works. The sayings "happy wife, happy life" and "I have the pussy so I make the rules" are true, some women are just better at this manipulation than others.

I think it can work with t-girls, asuming they have more self control over their sex drive, in fact a t-girl who learns to use this tactic without causing resentment in her relationship can create a very sexy energy in the relationship.

Ex: "Honey, I don't feel like doing the dishes tonight, wash them for me and I'll let you blow me" those dishes will get done so fast it will make your head spin. Another example: no sex for you untill you clean that garage.

I think most guys who are secure with themselves and in their relationships Just accept this reality. It's the insecure ones who feel they are being controlled or manipulated by a woman so that means they are less of a man that freak out.

Berlin whore Junior Poster

How about t-girls?
    Everyone millage is different but generally the medications we tend to take, tend to lower out sex drive.