http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=qSP5yiUbDLQ

Mine was Paula (not her real name). On the last day of sixth grade, the fastest boy was paired against the fastest girl. I was the fastest boy (admittedly faster boys did not participate because of some reason, including a cat that later played football for Ohio State and Dallas Cowboys. She crushed me in the race, and in more ways than one. I had my first schoolboy crush. I thought about her all summer, but since this was before social media, had no way of contacting her. So at the first day of seventh grade a friend of mine, another future Ohio State football player, told me he heard she was running for student council. And since SC met once a week, I would have an opportunity to see her then. My stalkinazation solved. So I ran, and Paula and me one. I got to know her better, she later asked me to the Sadie Hawkins dance (how corny and who remembers that dance). She became a high school state hurdler champion, won a track scholarship, and became a homecoming queen. (By this time I have moved away.) She later married a gay friend of mine not knowing he was gay at the time she married him (I did not know until he confessed to me before he married her, but I did not tell her, I had lost contact with her and I never thought she would marry him) Later we hooked up, we were in our thirties, and she cried afterwards, maybe because of my performance (or lack of it) or maybe for some other reason. I never asked.