Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Junior Poster

However, it confuses me when girls who advertise in Eros and must make enough to earn a living off of that, also come to a club to work.
    COULD'NT AGREE MORE MS. Vicki Richter ! EGO, GREED MAYBE
    GET TIRED OF THE FACT THAT MAJORITY OF GIRLS THAT ARE AT
    PEANUTS ARE WORKING ! LOVE TO GO OUT TO CLUBS & MEET
    COOL T-GIRLS , BUT MOST AT PEANUTS ARE WORKING !
    DIFFICULT TO MEET T-GIRLS AT PEANUTS WHO JUST GO TO
    HAVE A GOOD TIME & CONNEC, LIKE AT STRAIGHT OR MIXED
    CLUBS !
    SUCH IS LIFE!
    MELIKEY BONECAS

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ezed
    It's funny how entitlement changes people. With the help of media, gay's have become accepted ... gay shows, metrosexuals, gay marriage. Now they have arrived! (as they say in Hollywood) and they drop their allies. History repeats itself.
    You see if you study history, when one group gains the upper hand they become uphoric (sp) and stuff it in peoples faces to the point they reconsider what they've done. If at the time there is a viable alternative...ie T-Girls....they replace the stuffers.

The world is a funny place run by funny people, but they keep following the same scripts, as written by their dicks.
    Great INPUT ezed. I couldnt agree with you more.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Great INPUT ezed. I couldnt agree with you more.

~Kisses.

HTG[/quote]

I love when you type me kisses, I can only imagine.

Ezed

I love when you type me kisses, I can only imagine.

Ezed
    Hehe..

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Junior Poster

I would love more places in LA that you could go and just meet and talk to tgirls, and not the pressure of the working girls at peanuts. And looking good is one thing but dressing up so slutty is kind of a turn off, I mean its a turn on but its not very acceptable so it can make a guy feel a bit uncomfortable, even though I cant say I dont like it... Well I hope some other places turn up, open up or somthing. Please post, if anyone knows places to go.

dengoza

So I guess "Peanuts" not a very good place then to go and meet transexuals in LA? Are there tranny bars and clubs with no working tgirls? Anyone?!?

~Kisses.

HTG

Junior Poster

Peanuts is a good place to meet girls in LA for sure. But I was just saying that the working girls can be very agressive and just looking for profit share and market gain. It would be nice to go somewhere and maybe not have that kinda vibe...

dengoza

Quote Originally Posted by Dengoza
    Peanuts is a good place to meet girls in LA for sure. But I was just saying that the working girls can be very agressive and just looking for profit share and market gain. It would be nice to go somewhere and maybe not have that kinda vibe...

dengoza
    There are only so many places shemales can go and feel comfortable. It is up to you, young Skywalker. Use the force! ie your personality. If they mean to work, they will work (and you may cop a few free nice sensations). But with the "FORCE" of your charm, you may cause them to let down their guard, and engage in a palavar. There is nothing to say a working girl can't decide to take a night off and persue something of interest ie your engaging conversation. It's up to you, young Luke! If your intentions are true, it will happen. If you're looking only to get off for free and an LTR is not really your intention, then I suggest you lower your expectations and wait till the lights flash and it's time to drink up.

Working girls are working because they need money. Can you offer them security? Would you? Then ask yourself, I was them, and I met me, what would I do?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	yodah1_575.jpg 
Views:	547 
Size:	11.7 KB 
ID:	40990