Default You just one the Powerball.

Every time the Powerball gets into the 250 to 300 million dollar range, people from work go in together and buy a bunch of tickets. So, I was thinking what would you do if you hit $300,000,000 in the Powerball? You are the only winner and it's all yours.

I would give my dad and step mom $10,000,000. My two sisters get $5,000,000 each. I would give my ex wife $1,000,000. We are still friends and we still are on each others life insurance. I don't have many friends, so I'm sure the ones that cut me off would come out of the woodwork.
    I would pay off my credit cards and school loan. I would have a decent sized house built on a few hundred acres that I would buy. I would buy a new truck. I'd create a huge animal shelter. I would help children with Cancer with Make a Wish stuff. I'd buy a good bit of guns of course. I love my gun collection and I'd buy a couple full autos for the collection.
    That's pretty much all I would do.

I would spend a week with Jennifer Paris.

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

Default Re: You just one the Powerball.

1) pay Bills
    2)take care of my family(immediate only)
    3)Invest some of it
    4)take care of a few friends and maybe a cousin or 2
    5) Take care of myself. I couldn't even say what I would buy because with that kind of money my choices would change very quickly. Sure I caould say im going to get a new fishing boat but with 300 million im sure that would turn into a yacht. The new car or truck would turn into a full on collection of big block muscle. The only thing that I think would stay the same would be 1 beach house and 1 house in the mountains with lots of land.

Pay off bills, take care of my mom, HRT, laser and electrolysis, a couple of surgeries (namely getting boobs).

Just because I'm telling you this story doesn't mean that I'm alive at the end of it.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

The chances are so astronomical. That’s what we pay for, every time we buy a ticket, isn’t it? We pay for those 2 or 3 minutes of dreaming, and it’s well worth it.
    Not a bad idea to make a whole thread of it all; and it’s free…