Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast
    Senior Member 5 Star Poster EvonRose's Avatar

Default Re: Being a “Tranny chaser” rocks!

Quote Originally Posted by rockabilly View Post
    Not enough I say ... Double it then divide by 2!
    hahahahaha!!!!! your silly, at least you got the humor in it.

Senior Member 5 Star Poster EvonRose's Avatar

See men have feelings too, and I am not the type of person to rip you off, or take advantage of you, yes money is comfortable, it does help a relationship but i would not just be int he guy for money, you learn to love someone... I don't believe in love at first sight, i believe in growing emotions and connections. The guy with money is not my way out of life, its a way for stability... I don't play men, I don't do drama (well sometimes i'm a bit dramatic) I don't take advantage, and I don't like to hurt people...

But remember the feeling of that girl burning you we ts have felt that many times over the course of our lives from different men... Why do you think we avoid chasers?

Tranny Chasers, chubby chasers, panty chasers all int he same boat... same games, same drama...

Junior Member Rookie Poster

I have to say I'm guilty of the tranny chaser portion, especially when I'm banged up.
    I'm straight with a beautiful girl, but there is something that cumpulses me to chase the other type of woman, particularly beautiful sexy ones with cocks.
    I hurt one girl by using her and didn't realize it, because I was blind to the others feelings and understanding she was not just looking for a lot of fun and good times, but she actually was very attached.
    Since then I haven't done anything, even though I get the worst urge from time to time, but I don't want to hurt someone over my turn on.
    I know posting this I will catch a lot of flack, but im being honest.

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by luvthatranny View Post
    I have to say I'm guilty of the tranny chaser portion, especially when I'm banged up.
    I'm straight with a beautiful girl, but there is something that cumpulses me to chase the other type of woman, particularly beautiful sexy ones with cocks.
    I hurt one girl by using her and didn't realize it, because I was blind to the others feelings and understanding she was not just looking for a lot of fun and good times, but she actually was very attached.
    Since then I haven't done anything, even though I get the worst urge from time to time, but I don't want to hurt someone over my turn on.
    I know posting this I will catch a lot of flack, but im being honest.
    You can have casual sex with a tgirl, but like with GGs you have to let them know where you're coming from and not lead them on IMO.

Treating any woman in the bedroom like you really believe she's 'special' and 'the one' and that person you wanna spend exclusive time with, when all you really mean is she totally gets you off sexually, can be confusing to someone if you don't explain yourself.

IMO many TGs value romantic/intimate relationships more so than GGs.

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SFlare View Post
    As far as being judged for how you were born, something you can't change, I can understand that kind of pain. Being a shorter guy, with a smaller dick, being judged and rejected for things from your birth you had no control over is nothing new, and yes it hurts. I wouldn't want to make others feel the same.
    Are you really comparing transsexuality to having a small dick?!?!

~BB~

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci View Post
    Are you really comparing transsexuality to having a small dick?!?!

~BB~
    Bella he's being empathetic in the way he can, recognize the subtle victories..

Freudian Slip Platinum Poster Wendy Summers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    lolz

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    Gee. I'd hate to take that away from him. I guess it's all the same then: small dick, red hair, female brain in a male body.

Yeah, right. Who the hell am I kidding?!

~BB~

Senior Member Junior Poster bimale69's Avatar

I think any guy who has to brag about how many girls(tg or gg) has to have some insecurity issues...eventually that shyt is gonna catch up to you. Im just glad i found that 1 girl in my life, and i dont need to go screwing around. (Besides if i did do that, no doubt she would kung fu windmill-kick my nuts so hard they'd go flying out of my ears.)

I don't need anger management. I just need some people to manage their stupidity.

Senior Member Junior Poster

this topic has been discussed before lmao , fuckin chasers ughh!!! even thinking about them ...annoying !!!!!!!!! am cool if they paid me thou ....

Anyway, I'm really sick of all the anonymous bitching about transsexuals who expect a donation for NSA sex. We didn't make the world the way it is. You guys just want to take advantage of us for being born deformed with dicks. You cheap, sick freaks.