Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Senior Member Platinum Poster

Default Re: I Heart Tiffaney Starr

Love Tiffany too. She’s sweet. Every time I saw her on film the action was good and well felt. She’s lovely and good.

Senior Member Silver Poster EvaCassini's Avatar

Ok.....Bella, lets back track a bit....i came to you for advice on getting into the industry, honestly because i didn't know anyone else. You gave me info, and then the next thing you did was DIRECT me to Tiffany AND Jamie. I made the arrangements but you "recruited" me into it, if it wasn't for you ...i wouldn't have gotten this far.
    OH and FYI...I invited Jamie to the Facebook group, because she thought it would be nice to advise the younger ones ( and she did till you booted her ). You caught me at a time when my availability to chat was limited. You took this the wrong way and instead of showing a little patience, you placed your rage on Jamie. Unfair and unwarranted behavior to say the least.

ALSO: Mine, Jamie, and Tiffany's personal business are of no concern to you....that's why its called personal business. FYI, we are quite happy with how things ended up among the three of us. We are happy, you are not... this is not reason enough for you to pry or speculate on our personal affairs.

As to your issues with the Faceook group, the ONLY reason Jamie posted that picture of ME, was because she is proud of our work together NOT TO RECRUIT..it wasn't even a thought in her mind. (The poll you posted asking who would shoot for Grooby qualifies as recruiting more than anything Jamie ever posted) even the moderator understood and told you flat out that it wasn't in any way, shape, or form, of recruiting...
    AND BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY I KNOW THING OR TWO ABOUT RECRUITING, I WAS IN THE U.S. NAVY! So now, this is where it stands, 3 people who know the truth ( i.e. Jamie, Tiffany, and I ) and one person who dilutes herself of the truth and "prefers" to always seemingly down trod, prod, poke, and smear hateful things about people whom you've NEVER met.

So, to sum it all up, STOP peering into our lives and business, STOP making rash accusations of those whom you DON'T KNOW PERSONALLY, and STOP, ill repeat this, STOP posting to things that are clearly none of your business.

NONE of the three of us in this apartment have ever made any attacks on you, speak of or even think of you. We are constantly finding ourselves in a position of defence against your wild claims and abusive rants. STOP IT.

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci View Post
    ... and then you come into my friend Kat's Facebook group, of which I'm a moderator, and start promoting Grooby. That's a group of young, impressionable girls that respect my guidance, and you knew damn well I wouldn't let you corrupt them. You know who tries to 'turn out' 16 year olds who having problems with their parents? Street pimps. That's who. You're a predator. Kat may have given you the benefit of the doubt over my objections, but I'm standing my ground on this.

~BB~

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

Oh wow again!

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

5 Star Poster

tiffany soooo hot

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Blah, blah, blah...

~BB~

hottest member Rookie Poster

More pics and less fighting please. Anyone have a hot story or clip of beautiful Tif?

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Yummy Tiffany!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4.jpg 
Views:	577 
Size:	258.3 KB 
ID:	495132   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8.jpg 
Views:	581 
Size:	97.6 KB 
ID:	495133   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11.jpg 
Views:	581 
Size:	218.6 KB 
ID:	495134  

Member Rookie Poster

yeah she's really sexy

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

I'm not taking sides, but I do have one question...how the fuck do I go about getting into these chat rooms.....appearently they make HA dull by comparison....

Senior Member 5 Star Poster Jamie French's Avatar

It's just a facebook group. You click, "join" and get accepted if you're trans for the particular one we are talking about.

26 lifetime passes left to my site for my face surgery. Help out, gimme your email & I'll make it worth your while. https://life.indiegogo.com/fundraise...-surgery-funds

My @clips4sale store... updated every day for the next year and a half, starting... NOW. http://clips4sale.com/20182

http://deadgirlproductions.com/
    http://www.tsjamiefrench.com
    http://www.twitter.com/Jamie_French