Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Default Despicable NY Times Rips US Olympic Hurdler

On the Sunday NY Slimes page 1 Sports Section....( 2 days before she was to compete)

"In 2009, Lolo Jones posed nude for ESPN the Magazine. This year, she appeared on the cover of Outside magazine seeming to wear a bathing suit made of nothing but strategically placed ribbon. At the same time, she has proclaimed herself to be a 30-year-old virgin and a Christian. And oh, by the way, a big fan of Tim Tebow. If there is a box to check off, Jones has checked it. Except for the small part about actually achieving Olympic success as a hurdler."

She actually is the US indoor record holder, but why bother stating that.

Her Sin? Appearently virginity and admiration of Tebow. They can't conceal thier disdain for her choices in life until after she competes? And I'm the hater?

I cheer the continued demise of these left wing scumbags. It would warm my heart to see the unemployment rate tick slightly upward with several thousand NY Slimes employees.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Default Re: Despicable NY Times Rips US Olympic Hurdler

I cheer the ... demise of these left wing scumbags. It would warm my heart to see the unemployment rate tick ... upward with several thousand NY Slimes employees.

And I'm the hater?
    Yes, apparently you are

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

For the curious, the full story ->

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/05/sp...?smid=pl-share

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Professional Poster BluegrassCat's Avatar

Despicable OMK rips pants while hurrying to copy and paste a story he found at the Daily Caller.

Meanwhile foreign-owned Fox News actually attacks patriotism of gold-medalist and America's sweetheart, Gabby Douglas.

I used to think OMK was feeding from a right-wing trough but now it's clear it's actually a latrine.

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

I've given up on OMK... one day soon he'll maybe go gunning folks down someplace (probably journalists from the New York Times or somewhere full of such loathsome thinkers) and we'll have seen the last of him. While nearly everyone else who contribute to this site posts on a variety of issues, in diverse ways, his contributions are largely full of bile and sniggering hatred. Still, a blast from the lower order of pond life is a reminder of that baleful viciousness that lurks out there.

Last edited by Prospero; 08-09-2012 at 12:29 PM.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

I now realise who the BBC commentary team were referring to a few nights ago when the hurdles competition was on -Michael Johnson (USA), Denise Lewis (UK) and Colin Jackson (UK) -Johnson argued the story about virginity was a distraction (without mentioning Jones's name), saying that athletes should be focused on their event, etc.

Reading the NY Times article, which offers the story of Dawn Harper as a comparison to Jones, I wonder why Mrs Knees has not focused on the real issue of the story: the role that female competitors play -are expected to play- in the Olympics, where their sex appeal is either a compensation for their lack of success, or part of the hottest package, even 'icing on the cake'. The 17-yr old blue belt from Saudi Arabia who was thrown to the deck in Judo after less than a minute, and the 800m runner were derided on a twitter feed by someone called Sultan al-Hilali as the 'Prostitutes of the Olympics'; one wonders what the description of Ms Jones would be as she claims to be a virgin, or any of the beach volleyball players....

In May this year the coach of 'the face of the Olympic Games', Jessica Ennis had to defend her fitness regimes after this extraordinary revelation from "a senior official in athletics":

Toni Minichiello, 45, who has coached the 2012 poster girl since the heptathlete was 11 years old, revealed that a "high‑ranking person" – he would not say exactly who – had suggested "that she's fat and she's got too much weight".
    (http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2012...s-fat-olympics)

The expectations of certain events cannot be changed: the physique of a swimmer is always going to be different from a weightlifter or a Shot Putter and I don't doubt the sex appeal of swimmers and divers even if, as Lochte and Phelps have both admitted they pee in the pool...we even had a time when the British No 1 sprinter, Linford Christie used to refer to his cock and balls as his 'lunchbox' as the meat in question (but not the condiments) could be visibly traced under his shorts -apparently men don't do pantyline.

Then there were schoolboy sniggers all round when the Beach Volleyball was located behind Downing St with the assumption that the only purpose this sport has is to, in a manner of speaking, raid the lunchboxes of under-performing politicians (which is a biased view on my part). It turns out that the sport is very hard on the legs and thighs because it isn't easy running around on sand, and has also been the most popuar late-night sporting event, or so I am led to believe.

Senior Member Silver Poster

Q) How do you silence the cries of the 23% of American children living in poverty?
    A) Turn to FoxNews.

World Class Asshole

Did anyone mind that Anna Kournikova never won a match?
    We love our hot female athletes. Competitive success becomes irrelevant once a degree of fame is achieved.
    I saw Lolo on the Leno show and she was funny and gorgeous. I love how she puts her virginity out there and we can all wonder weather or not she's full of shit. When she comes back from London she'll have tons of career options, none of which will involve track and field.

that's show biz...

Quote Originally Posted by flabbybody View Post
    did anyone mind that anna kournikova never won a match?
    We love our hot female athletes. Competitive success becomes irrelevant once a degree of fame is achieved.
    I saw lolo on the leno show and she was funny and gorgeous. I love how she puts her virginity out there and we can all wonder weather or not she's full of shit. When she comes back from london she'll have tons of career options, none of which will involve track and field.

That's show biz...
    qft!

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Lolo has won national and international competitions, just not at the Olympics. To imply that she's an underachiever or something less than a 'winner' as a hurdler is a cheap shot.

But let's keep it real, no one likes a mouthy virgin.