Thread: asian ladyboys

Rookie Poster

Default asian ladyboys

has there been a recent surge in the popularity of asians or has this been common for years now? seems like just recently asians are getting alot of attention!

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

No they've always been there.
    There has been a recent surge in the number of ladyboy sites.

(polishing trumpet to blow loudly)... I first shot ladyboys for ladyboy-ladyboy.com back in I think 1998, these were the first on a website that weren't scanned from a magazine or somewhere, there have been a few other sites AsianTS.com one of them which has stood the test of time but many have come and go. Within the last year there have been a bunch more - some good, many not so.
    Fact is, anybody can now search online for the names of the bars and areas (or even phone numbers of the girls) and go to Thailand or the PI and shoot and attempt to set their own sites up, it's very easy and much easier than anywhere else in the world (including Brazil).
    I think a fair amount of those sites will last about a year before the owners become discontent or the finances aren't there.
    We laid out the road map for them and showed them what they could do.
    (puts away trumpet until the next posting).
    seanchai

Default Re: asian ladyboys

Quote Originally Posted by skip321321
    has there been a recent surge in the popularity of asians or has this been common for years now? seems like just recently asians are getting alot of attention!
    I'd say the interest has always been there, but seems to have been ramping up quite a bit in recent years. I'm sure driven as much by specific interest as in relation to growing open interest in T-gurls as a culture. Especially so with all of the online TS forums that have appeared in just the last two years.

Nice tootin', seanchai.

Yes there have been many new Asian sites popping up lately,many come and many go.

I'm probably the busiest photographer in the region,shooting for my site www.worldwideshemale.com as well as a few others.My site is going on year # 3 so I guess im doing something right.

Many Thai sites have poor quality images(bad/no lighting,hotel shoots) due to many factors. I have one of the few of not the only fulltime studio in Thailand.

The Thai girls for the most part are much more drama free and easy to meet than anywhere else in the world,with a few exceptions of course.

There is no shortage of girls here and they are much more accepted in the Thai community than their American and Euro counterparts.Yet still many clubs and hotels will not allow ladyboys onto the premises.

DJ Asia

Junior Poster

I personally think most people assumed all asian men and therefore asian transsexuals were very small in the genital region. However, some photos posted in the last 6 months have really debunked that. Mint and Nancy can hang (haha) with the most well endowed black and latin trannies. It's obvious by the threads in hungnangles, that well-hung trannies are extremely popular. Therefore, well hung asian trannies have become the fetish of the moment, especially since they are somewhat rare. It's just like many breastmen have fetishes for busty asian women, because that is an uncommon physical feature in Asian women, as well.