Thread: tran

if he thinks he can control his attraction to trannies and not act on it, he's fooling himself.
    it only grows stronger with time.

Rookie Poster

The girl needs to get a strap on and fuck him. Besides, she already said she can't be with a guy who is attracted to transsexuals. The relationship should be over.

Junior Poster

just thinking about it wouldnt make him gay or bi...but if he did have sex with a tgirl than he would be bi...there are alot of people that are in denial about this because they say they are not attracted to men...that is complete bs...if you have any type of sexual relationship with a tgirl you are bi...nothin wrong with that.

i dont see why he would have to "get help"...if he is in love with his girl so much than dont cheat on her...just keep it as a fantasy.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by seanj
    i dont see why he would have to "get help"...if he is in love with his girl so much than dont cheat on her...just keep it as a fantasy.
    Exactly.

the girl tells him baby if this is who you REALLY are it is fine. but please understand I cannot continue being in a romantic relationship with you.
    I've heard variations of this before.

"There's nothing wrong with that, but if you persist in thinking there's nothing wrong with that, you are sooo wrong".

This translates to: This is a test and if you are to pass this test you need to come 'round to my mold of what you need to be.

The only way this dude is going to 'pass' the test and have any remote chance of a future is to step off and let this woman try to figure out what she said/did to make him fly.

With or without tgurls and/or the fantasy of them, the classic 'I love you just they way you are but will love you more when you are just the way I want you to be' bullshit is just plain bad nooz.

Platinum Poster

I've always been a big Eddie Murphy fan and I love your work....best of luck, Eddie...

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    I've always been a big Eddie Murphy fan and I love your work....best of luck, Eddie...
    Wadju talkin' 'bout, 'Panky?

Junior Poster

you should find the answer within yourself

(trying not to sound cliche)